It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

POLE7645: It is satire, but not intentionally. Or if it was, it wasn't good satire.
ScotchMonkey: The dev stated that this was basically a middle finger aimed at the perpetually offended.

Side note: He actually tried to kickstart a line of Jesus themed foot wear some time ago. I'm not even kidding.
If that's the case (and I'm speaking to the dev), sorry to break it to you but GTA did it better... 14 YEARS AGO!!!!

Were these developpers so desperate for a controversy that they had to dig one out that the Postal series and countless developpers already had brought to the ground repeatedly over the past two decades? Talk about beating a dead horse.
Magmarock: People are killed for all sorts of reasons. Why does it matter if someone is killed over their sexuality then say because they were mugged. I don't think it matters. If an innocent person is bullied, beaten or killed. The reason really doesn't matter.
Your point appears just. What makes one victim more significant than another?

Consider, though, that when a black person or gay person is attacked for being a member of a particular group, the attacker not only harms the victim, but seeks to intimidate the entire group. So you might think of it as an additional charge of aggravated intimidation rather than a 'hate crime'.

I'm unsure whether this is truly just or not.
SirPrimalform: Not sure how to interpret that - are you calling him racist?

(I honestly have no idea.)
tinyE: I'm not going to go dig up the posts but yes, he is.
That's ok, I don't particularly want to see them. I just wasn't sure if you were serious or making a joke that I didn't get.
You guys get offended too easily. Apparently few of you have enjoyed the pleasure of playing Adolf Hitler Holocaust Simulator. Truly an amazing experience and a great video gaming challenge. Nearly impossible to finish.
Emob78: You guys get offended too easily. Apparently few of you have enjoyed the pleasure of playing Adolf Hitler Holocaust Simulator. Truly an amazing experience and a great video gaming challenge. Nearly impossible to finish.
There is no such game wise guy, stop making up stuff!

Still, that Mohammad sex simulator wasn't half bad, either!

Low quality crap-like attention-seeking games have honestly a unique charm. And they certainly ooze everywhere the feeling they are NOT to be taken seriously under any circumstances.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Emob78: You guys get offended too easily. Apparently few of you have enjoyed the pleasure of playing Adolf Hitler Holocaust Simulator. Truly an amazing experience and a great video gaming challenge. Nearly impossible to finish.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: There is no such game wise guy, stop making up stuff!

Low quality crap-like attention-seeking games have honestly a unique charm. And they certainly ooze everywhere the feeling they are NOT to be taken seriously under any circumstances.
*ahem*
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Holocaust_Tycoon

Emob78: *ahem*
Woah! You kidding me? I didn't even know, let alone believe, such a thing would exist! Woah!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Woah! You kidding me? I didn't even know, let alone believe, such a thing would exist! Woah!
I know it's shocking and sad. But you want to know the worst tragedy? That a DRM-free version isn't available right here at G-O-G!
It gets worse.
legopig: i think that Japanese anime game about rape is more offensive than both. Hatred isn't offensive, it is blatant try at selling a mediocre shooter through hype and it worked, all the kiddies bought it even though the gameplay was the pits. The other game, well yeah, I fail to see anyone being offended at that unless they were just looking to be offended.
That is just your opinion based on your personal taste, not a fact. The game is not mediocre for a lot of gamers but instead very enjoyable. And calling everyone who bought the game "kiddies" just makes you look like a stupid SJW.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by monkeydelarge

Emob78: *ahem*
Pro tip: don't forget to pay your gas bill.
Garbage like that doesn't deserve being talked about. If you talk about it, it just gets that much more exposure. Exactly what happened with Hatred.
legopig: i think that Japanese anime game about rape is more offensive than both. Hatred isn't offensive, it is blatant try at selling a mediocre shooter through hype and it worked, all the kiddies bought it even though the gameplay was the pits. The other game, well yeah, I fail to see anyone being offended at that unless they were just looking to be offended.
monkeydelarge: That is just your opinion based on your personal taste, not a fact. The game is not mediocre for a lot of gamers but instead very enjoyable. And calling everyone who bought the game "kiddies" just makes you look like a stupid SJW.
Right on bro, fight the power. Blame me for your buyers remorse I have strong shoulders I can take it.
jefequeso: Garbage like that doesn't deserve being talked about. If you talk about it, it just gets that much more exposure. Exactly what happened with Hatred.
Hatred isn't garbage though.
jefequeso: Garbage like that doesn't deserve being talked about. If you talk about it, it just gets that much more exposure. Exactly what happened with Hatred.
monkeydelarge: Hatred isn't garbage though.
I do consider Hatred garbage, but not because it's offensive (and to be fair, outside of the gore, there's barely anything offensive about this game).

Hatred is competently made and that's all. It doesn't have a good story, interesting gameplay or even good graphics (everything's dull and gray) or sounds. It was made with virtually no effort whatsoever and sold only on the controversy it created. When the developpers put more effort on creating a controversy than actually making the damn game, something is really wrong.

Frankly, the fact that so little effort was put in the game should be more offensive than any of it's content.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by POLE7645