It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: I prefer the first for Champions and the second for Death Knights as they are more readable.

[...]
True, but since all covers are unique...

Here's another, slightly different version.
Attachments:
high rated
adaliabooks: I prefer the first for Champions and the second for Death Knights as they are more readable.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: True, but since all covers are unique...

Here's another, slightly different version.
Yeah, that's better, the text is clearer and easier to read that way.
HypersomniacLive: What browser do you use? What is the problem? Do you need the scroll bar because of something related to AF, or is it something with the site? If the latter, is it on every page or only the forum? If possible, a screenshot or two would be helpful.
adaliabooks: Just on all the pages then?
Or is a particular part of the website you find a problem?

I'm not sure how possible that is.. if it's just a low resolution issue then the problem will be GoG's (semi) responsive website. There's a lot of CSS involved in make the pages display differently on smaller screens (like mobiles) which changes where everything is and how big everything is..
Browser: SeaMonkey version 2.39
The Forum fits neatly into the browser window.
The "gogcom" header(?) at the top does not quite fit.
Any gamecard page does not quite fit either.

If nothing can be done, I understand.

EDIT: gog.com in Firefox appears to look as it should. Pity that SeaMonkey is having an issue with the site.
EDIT2: I should probably just send a bug report to the SeaMonkey developers.

EDIT3: I read some bug reports at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/.
There were suggestions that the browser profile was corrupt.
I opened a new profile and messed about with installing extensions for gog.com.
The "gogcom" header(?) bar at the top stretches off screen ("search" magnifying glass is barely visible) when viewing "community" or "support".
Some slight header(?) bar stretching when viewing "account".
The rest of the website appears within the browser borders.
This behavior happens in Firefox version 43.0.2 and SeaMonkey version 2.39.

No need for a horizontal scroll bar after all.

Screenshots were taken before I tested with a new browser profile.
Attachments:
Post edited December 28, 2015 by solar_dome
high rated
solar_dome

edit: I've done some testing and it's not about Adalia Fundamentals, nor SeaMonkey. It will be fixed for you.
Post edited December 28, 2015 by Johny.
solar_dome: snip
Thanks for the extra details. I see Johny is on the case so hopefully he'll get it sorted out for you (and anyone else who's getting the same issue)

Johny.: solar_dome

edit: I've done some testing and it's not about Adalia Fundamentals, nor SeaMonkey. It will be fixed for you.
Thanks Johny, super efficient as usual :)
high rated
The fix is coming - BUT! It was about forums (for every browser on 1024, because they're not responsive), and in main page and account page this shouldn't happen.

Please tell me which version of Seamonkey you are using. This shouldn't happen on 1024:
http://browsershots.org/http://www.gog.com/
Maybe it's some barefoot essentials or something? I see green logo.
Johny.: The fix is coming - BUT! It was about forums (for every browser on 1024, because they're not responsive), and in main page and account page this shouldn't happen.

Please tell me which version of Seamonkey you are using. This shouldn't happen on 1024:
http://browsershots.org/http://www.gog.com/
Maybe it's some barefoot essentials or something? I see green logo.
Could be a Barefoot thing. I don't touch the nav bar with my script but I know Barefoot adds options to style it etc. so there might be something...
high rated
Johny.: Maybe it's some barefoot essentials or something? I see green logo.
The Green logo is part of Barefoot's Essentials from what I recall.
high rated
Johny.: Maybe it's some barefoot essentials or something? I see green logo.
JMich: The Green logo is part of Barefoot's Essentials from what I recall.
Yes it is one of the nav bar style options to put some colour back onto the website :D
I've enabled Barefoot Essentials 2 and Adalia Fundamentals on SeaMonkey and header (whole website width 100%) behaves OK on the main page. Must be something else.

My role is done here.
*fading out into the shadow* :P
high rated
Johny.: I've enabled Barefoot Essentials 2 and Adalia Fundamentals on SeaMonkey and header (whole website width 100%) behaves OK on the main page. Must be something else.

My role is done here.
*fading out into the shadow* :P
It's a problem on all non-revamped GOG pages (community, support/contact, wishlist, game submission, career opportunities, and all their sub pages) when on a 1024x768 resolution, and it's independent of browser and these scripts. The header just spills out of the screen - as solar_dome said, the "Search" magnifying glass is barely visible, everything to the right of it is out of the screen.

SWare Iron auto-adds a horizontal scroll bar on these pages, not sure how Firefox behaves these days as I've rectified the issue with a userstyle the moment the fresher, better GOG was introduced.

Cheers for looking into it, and working on a fix.
HypersomniacLive: It's a problem on all non-revamped GOG pages (community, support/contact, wishlist, game submission, career opportunities, and all their sub pages) when on a 1024x768 resolution, and it's independent of browser and these scripts.
The fix for that is on its way (done waiting to be deployed in around 16 hours), but solar_dome attached screenshots of main page and account page behaving this way - and not only for header - for content too.
As per suggestions on mozilla bugzilla, browser profiles can become corrupted.

Testing gog.com with a new browser profile.
The main page and gamecard pages (header and page contents) appear within the browser borders.
Account page shows header only slightly shifted to the right, but still accessible.
Attachments:
Post edited December 28, 2015 by solar_dome
high rated
Awesome work with the legacy covers. This helps keep my personal database nice and clean. Cheers!

Edit: Falcon Gold reports Zork Anthology
Attachments:
falcon.jpg (102 Kb)
Post edited December 29, 2015 by foxworks
high rated
foxworks: Awesome work with the legacy covers. This helps keep my personal database nice and clean. Cheers!

Edit: Falcon Gold reports Zork Anthology
No problem fox, glad it helps :)

Hmmm... it definitely shouldn't do that... :/
Will look into it.

Edit: Not sure where the issue is, probably with my bundle cover finder, but a few games seem to falsely identify as part of the Zork anthology... :/
Post edited December 29, 2015 by adaliabooks