It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
moonshineshadow: These games have a cover, but gog made them have the same cover (except for some small numbering) so perhaps we could have different ones?

- Cultures: Northland
- Eye of the Beholder 1-3 (Archives Collection 1)
- Quest for Glory 1-5
- The incredible Machine Pack
- Ys 1+2
I'm probably going to leave the actual making / finding of covers to others (Hyper has tentatively volunteered) so if someone can be bothered to make the covers and let me know what id they need to be associated with I don't see why not.
To start with though I think I'll be focusing on the bundled games that right now have completely identical covers (I have YS 1 + 2 and at least it's possible to tell which one is which, unlike the Morrowind and TES ones which are all identical)
adaliabooks: To start with though I think I'll be focusing on the bundled games that right now have completely identical covers (I have YS 1 + 2 and at least it's possible to tell which one is which, unlike the Morrowind and TES ones which are all identical)
OK :-)
That would be Archives Collection 1 (but I guess it is the same for the other ones) and Wolfenstein: Spear of Destiny.

In regards of the other covers, if no one wants to do it, I can go look for some once I am home.
high rated
moonshineshadow: OK :-)
That would be Archives Collection 1 (but I guess it is the same for the other ones) and Wolfenstein: Spear of Destiny.

In regards of the other covers, if no one wants to do it, I can go look for some once I am home.
Thanks Moon. If you do if you can associate them with the appropriate ID that would be great, then I can just upload the images and add the ids and urls to the list.

This:
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=664&scp=gdspur&dsp=igrD&ord=&flt=Diu~1~jne~11052015~&opt=j&myf=SunDec271141262015_empty_PBZ_Z1xt27vKV]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=664&scp=gdspur&dsp=igrD&ord=&flt=Diu~1~jne~11052015~&opt=j&myf=SunDec271141262015_empty_PBZ_Z1xt27vKV[/url]

Appears to be the list of all unbundled games (courtesy of MaGoG) added since the new account (and therefore missing covers for the unbundled games), which is not actually as many as I thought there would be.
The games we want covers for are the ones listed under the "unbundles_str" option on that page. Some may have covers (I'm not sure quite how it works, the cover I can get is usually the one that shows up in the catalogue, so for some games that might be useful, but for others not. The Forgotten Realms default cover isn't going to be any good for an individual game, but the Doom one might...)
moonshineshadow: OK :-)

adaliabooks: Thanks Moon. If you do if you can associate them with the appropriate ID that would be great, then I can just upload the images and add the ids and urls to the list.
Sure, that should not be a problem. But I'll not be home for another week, so if anyone else wants to get things done faster, then they should go on :D
high rated
moonshineshadow: Sure, that should not be a problem. But I'll not be home for another week, so if anyone else wants to get things done faster, then they should go on :D
It's ok, there's no rush anyway, up till now they had no covers at all... :)

But who ever wants to help out, please feel free to :)
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]

This:
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=664&scp=gdspur&dsp=igrD&ord=&flt=Diu~1~jne~11052015~&opt=j&myf=SunDec271141262015_empty_PBZ_Z1xt27vKV]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=664&scp=gdspur&dsp=igrD&ord=&flt=Diu~1~jne~11052015~&opt=j&myf=SunDec271141262015_empty_PBZ_Z1xt27vKV[/url]

Appears to be the list of all unbundled games (courtesy of MaGoG) added since the new account (and therefore missing covers for the unbundled games), which is not actually as many as I thought there would be.
The games we want covers for are the ones listed under the "unbundles_str" option on that page. Some may have covers (I'm not sure quite how it works, the cover I can get is usually the one that shows up in the catalogue, so for some games that might be useful, but for others not. The Forgotten Realms default cover isn't going to be any good for an individual game, but the Doom one might...)
Or we sure these are all the unbundled games with problematic covers? Because the Alone in the Dark games, for example, all have the same cover, and I don't see them in that list.

And speaking of covers, Pathologic Classic HD is up now, but I'm still missing the cover for Wasteland 2 Director's Cut.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Or we sure these are all the unbundled games with problematic covers? Because the Alone in the Dark games, for example, all have the same cover, and I don't see them in that list.

And speaking of covers, Pathologic Classic HD is up now, but I'm still missing the cover for Wasteland 2 Director's Cut.
No, there may well be more, that's just the ones that have been released since the new account system that are unbundled (as they are guaranteed not to have legacy covers as they don't show in GoGmixes).
There are probably others that also have problems.

Not sure about Wasteland 2, I'll have to look into that.
high rated
adaliabooks: snip
moonshineshadow: snip
HypersomniacLive: snip
Anyone looking for covers can try The Games DB. It's not comprehensive but it's pretty big. It's what Launchbox uses as its primary database for images and info on games (I've submitted a fair few myself). When I get some time I may try to find any game images not presented there.
high rated

Not sure about Wasteland 2, I'll have to look into that.
Cheers.

adaliabooks: No, there may well be more, that's just the ones that have been released since the new account system that are unbundled (as they are guaranteed not to have legacy covers as they don't show in GoGmixes).
There are probably others that also have problems.

[...]
It would be nice, and handy, to have the complete list. Anyone can help with this?

So, I did some looking around, and I've got a little something I'd like your feedback on.

I looked at the Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series. Since GOG sort of uses the Death Knights of Krynn cover for the series, I've used it as a guide.

Attached are in this order:
1.1 Champions of Krynn
1.2 Champions of Krynn (2nd version)
2.1 Death Knights of Krynn
2.2 Death Knights of Krynn (2nd, GOG-based, version)
3. The Dark Queen of Krynn

So, what do you all think?
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Could you give us details on what your problem is? What monitor and resolution are you on?
adaliabooks: It depends... what exactly is the issue that you have?
Where do you need a horizontal scroll bar?
I am using an older LCD monitor. Resolution is 1024x768.
Horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the browser window would work.
HypersomniacLive: It would be nice, and handy, to have the complete list. Anyone can help with this?

So, I did some looking around, and I've got a little something I'd like your feedback on.

I looked at the Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series. Since GOG sort of uses the Death Knights of Krynn cover for the series, I've used it as a guide.

Attached are in this order:
1.1 Champions of Krynn
1.2 Champions of Krynn (2nd version)
2.1 Death Knights of Krynn
2.2 Death Knights of Krynn (2nd, GOG-based, version)
3. The Dark Queen of Krynn

So, what do you all think?
Your best bet is to find someone with lots of games (mrkgnao probably as he'll also know which games are bundles etc. for MaGoG) as they're more likely to see the ones that have duplicates. I suppose in the mean time if I implement my (hideous) red labels then people could see exactly which ones would need new covers and report them to be done.

Covers look great, I'm more than happy with them.
high rated
solar_dome: I am using an older LCD monitor. Resolution is 1024x768.
What browser do you use? What is the problem? Do you need the scroll bar because of something related to AF, or is it something with the site? If the latter, is it on every page or only the forum? If possible, a screenshot or two would be helpful.
solar_dome: I am using an older LCD monitor. Resolution is 1024x768.
Just on all the pages then?
Or is a particular part of the website you find a problem?

I'm not sure how possible that is.. if it's just a low resolution issue then the problem will be GoG's (semi) responsive website. There's a lot of CSS involved in make the pages display differently on smaller screens (like mobiles) which changes where everything is and how big everything is..
high rated
adaliabooks: Your best bet is to find someone with lots of games (mrkgnao probably as he'll also know which games are bundles etc. for MaGoG) as they're more likely to see the ones that have duplicates. I suppose in the mean time if I implement my (hideous) red labels then people could see exactly which ones would need new covers and report them to be done.

[...]
Well, it'd be nice if one or more people met me half way. ;-D

Covers look great, I'm more than happy with them.
Cheers. We need to decide which ones though. I myself prefer the first version of those with two versions.

I've also got covers for the Alone in the Dark games (1-3).

I'm not sure how you want us to go about the whole game cover + ID thing. PM me?
Attachments:
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. We need to decide which ones though. I myself prefer the first version of those with two versions.

I've also got covers for the Alone in the Dark games (1-3).

I'm not sure how you want us to go about the whole game cover + ID thing. PM me?
I prefer the first for Champions and the second for Death Knights as they are more readable.

PMing you now :)