It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I am using GOG downloader myself and the GOG downloader links for:
The Chronicles of Riddick
Alan Wake
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Schein

are just working fine (don't own the other games). I am pretty sure the others are working as well - if not someone should contact support about it.
JaqFrost: The links may work fine, but the page to get to the GOG downloader links isn't. Well, I only own The Chronicles of Riddick out of those, but that gives me a 404 GOGbear.
I have to correct myself. Even though the Alan Wake link page is still working correct (as shown in my attachment) and even though the actual links provided using Adalia Fundamentals are (luckily) also still working which I tested as well in fact all other pages I mentioned above are giving me 404 as well. So as a workaround you can use Adalia Fundamentals and GOG support should be contacted about those to be fixed.

Edit: Ticket created for every game in the list of GOGer. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Post edited February 19, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Ticket created for every game in the list of GOGer. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Thank you, Marko. I think it might have been missing for a few years, so it would be nice if they did indeed fix it soon.
MarkoH01: Ticket created for every game in the list of GOGer. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
JaqFrost: Thank you, Marko. I think it might have been missing for a few years, so it would be nice if they did indeed fix it soon.
I can't remember the ins and outs of why but there are games where GOG's official downloader links and page haven't worked for a long time.
As Marko says the best workaround is to use AF and use the downloader links that way, as I think in most cases the files and links are still there it's just the page GOG uses to display them that for some reason doesn't work.

Unfortunately I don't think they are likely to fix it themselves...
adaliabooks: Unfortunately I don't think they are likely to fix it themselves...
We'll see about that. The fight is on! ;)
MarkoH01: Try it again, please. (used a bigger jpg this time)
At least the link is working again so all should be fine now.
Hate to have to bring the issue back up once again, but I now have the reverse situation this time round.

Cyberpunk 2077, is still present, but it's A Plague Tale that has has now gone AWOL

The digital glue, needs reapplying, A Double thickness layer, with added sticking power!
MarkoH01: Try it again, please. (used a bigger jpg this time)
At least the link is working again so all should be fine now.
UhuruNUru: Hate to have to bring the issue back up once again, but I now have the reverse situation this time round.

Cyberpunk 2077, is still present, but it's A Plague Tale that has has now gone AWOL

The digital glue, needs reapplying, A Double thickness layer, with added sticking power!
That is strange - I noticed Plague's Tale missing a few days ago and fixed it already back then. Thank you for letting me know, I am on it :)

Edit: I caught the rats once again. Let me know if you should notice that they managed to escape again :)
Post edited February 23, 2020 by MarkoH01
Yes that brought it back for me too.
high rated
GOGer: the actual pages are missing when you click the "more" > "gog downloader links" links;
JaqFrost: The links may work fine, but the page to get to the GOG downloader links isn't. Well, I only own The Chronicles of Riddick out of those, but that gives me a 404 GOGbear.
adaliabooks: As Marko says the best workaround is to use AF and use the downloader links that way, as I think in most cases the files and links are still there it's just the page GOG uses to display them that for some reason doesn't work.

Unfortunately I don't think they are likely to fix it themselves...
Once again GOG showed how deep they have sunken - just got this reply from GOG support:

"The GOG Downloader is not officially supported by us anymore, thus we don't fix any issues that occure with this software or provide any support. We suggest to rely on the offline installers instead."

I just told GOG that this is just lazy. We all know that still many GOG users like to use GOG downloader - especially those who dislike Galaxy and I am not asking for a new feature, I am asking to fix some webpages which should be an easy thing to do - and there's a reason why GOG still implemented the GOG downloader links in the web pages AT ALL. GOG however decided to go the lazy route and tell us that they don't want to do any work since it is not oficially supported anymore. Great that we don't need GOG since we have Adalia Fundamentals.
high rated
MarkoH01: Once again GOG showed how deep they have sunken - just got this reply from GOG support:

"The GOG Downloader is not officially supported by us anymore, thus we don't fix any issues that occure with this software or provide any support. We suggest to rely on the offline installers instead." [...]
I guess GOG's happy with broken links/pages on their store; quite professional.
MarkoH01: Once again GOG showed how deep they have sunken - just got this reply from GOG support:

"The GOG Downloader is not officially supported by us anymore, thus we don't fix any issues that occure with this software or provide any support. We suggest to rely on the offline installers instead." [...]
HypersomniacLive: I guess GOG's happy with broken links/pages on their store; quite professional.
My thoughts exactly.
high rated
MarkoH01: My thoughts exactly.
Then again, GOG's happy to sell broken/outdated games, so their stance on the issue of broken GOGDownloader pages shouldn't come as a surprise.
MarkoH01: "The GOG Downloader is not officially supported by us anymore, thus we don't fix any issues that occure with this software or provide any support. We suggest to rely on the offline installers instead."
Thanks for contacting them about this and I agree that it is a very poor response from GOG especially as the problem is due to poor website maintenance.

I am so thankful for Adalia Fundamentals and Barefoot Essentials, they make using the site so much better.
MarkoH01: "The GOG Downloader is not officially supported by us anymore, thus we don't fix any issues that occure with this software or provide any support. We suggest to rely on the offline installers instead."
I'm wondering if they even read your ticket, or if they just saw "GOG Downloader" and gave you a stock answer. The issue has nothing to do with the software; it is a broken link on the website. The file is there and the GOG Downloader grabs it just fine if you type in the correct link.

Anyway, thanks for giving it a go, Marko. :)
high rated
JaqFrost: I'm wondering if they even read your ticket, or if they just saw "GOG Downloader" and gave you a stock answer. The issue has nothing to do with the software; it is a broken link on the website. The file is there and the GOG Downloader grabs it just fine if you type in the correct link.

Anyway, thanks for giving it a go, Marko. :)
Even if they should in fact not read my ticket correctly - I explained this gain in my reply and still only got the "sorry that you are disappointed" reply ... so they knew and this was what they decided to do. SO they had to deal with my "I am unsatisfied" feedback which explained this even more as well. I am a guy I like to give positive feedback if it is deserved so that people can see that helping others is really appreciated. However I am also the type of guy who tells you right in the face when something is wrong and lazy and this is the case here. Anyway - we cannot change it and just thank god for Adalia Fundamental - which is what I do every time I use GOG :)
Post edited February 27, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: ~ ping ~
Could you lend a hand, please?