It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Can't see anything in the logs to suggest there are any issues, my website is loading fine and my account is working in both regular and Legacy modes...

Are people still having issues?

If you are, do you get any errors in the console?

If there aren't any errors can you type 'afExportLog()' into the console and hit enter, then paste the output somewhere (either in a post or in Pastebin or similar if it's long).
I'm getting "Image corrupt or truncated" for the box covers that choke to load, but again these are the ones hosted on GOG. I get the same error for acc_shelf_dark2.jpg (source: https://www.gog.com/www/default/-img/acc_shelf_dark2.jpg according to Debugger).

I also get this:
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.host]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: resource://gre/modules/WebRequest.jsm :: canModify :: line 913" data: no]
a few times, but I have no idea what it refers to or if it's related or not.

Note that I'm running Waterfox in Sandboxie.

EDIT: @adaliabooks, you're having the same problem as I do.
Post edited February 06, 2020 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I'm getting "Image corrupt or truncated" for the box covers that choke to load, but again these are the ones hosted on GOG. I get the same error for acc_shelf_dark2.jpg (source: https://www.gog.com/www/default/-img/acc_shelf_dark2.jpg according to Debugger).

I also get this:

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.host]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: resource://gre/modules/WebRequest.jsm :: canModify :: line 913" data: no]
HypersomniacLive: a few times, but I have no idea what it refers to or if it's related or not.

Note that I'm running Waterfox in Sandboxie.

EDIT: @adaliabooks, you're having the same problem as I do.
Yep, that sounds like what I'm seeing in Firefox.
Not sure about the second error (I don't think it's script related though) but I'm getting the image corrupt errors.
adaliabooks: [...] Not sure about the second error (I don't think it's script related though) but I'm getting the image corrupt errors.
It might be related to the fact that I'm running Waterfox in Sandboxie, hence why I made the note about it.

Can you check if the covers choking/not loading are exclusively the ones hosted on GOG? I've noticed that it's not as bad in the afternoon (fewer images and a page refresh usually fixes the issues).
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] Not sure about the second error (I don't think it's script related though) but I'm getting the image corrupt errors.
HypersomniacLive: It might be related to the fact that I'm running Waterfox in Sandboxie, hence why I made the note about it.

Can you check if the covers choking/not loading are exclusively the ones hosted on GOG? I've noticed that it's not as bad in the afternoon (fewer images and a page refresh usually fixes the issues).
I've just tried it again in Firefox (and Chrome) and had no issues, pictures loaded fine with only a few being a little slow but no corrupt ones or errors...

It may well be to do with time of day and busyness, perhaps GOG are up to something that is affecting their servers?

I don't think I own many games that needed me to host images for them so I'd imagine most (if not all) of the ones I got errors for are GOG hosted, but I'll try and remember to check again tomorrow and see if it happens again.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: It might be related to the fact that I'm running Waterfox in Sandboxie, hence why I made the note about it.

adaliabooks: I've just tried it again in Firefox (and Chrome) and had no issues, pictures loaded fine with only a few being a little slow but no corrupt ones or errors...

It may well be to do with time of day and busyness, perhaps GOG are up to something that is affecting their servers?

I don't think I own many games that needed me to host images for them so I'd imagine most (if not all) of the ones I got errors for are GOG hosted, but I'll try and remember to check again tomorrow and see if it happens again.
Might or might not be relevant.

GOG's servers have been acting up since the beginning of the Lunar New Year Sale. It's as if some servers are ok and some not, so MaGog sees intermittent inconsistencies. For example, she has been seeing back and forth changes in games' changelogs, at one point including the most recent update, then minutes later missing the same update, or vice versa, primarily affecting games that have had their changelog updated since the beginning of the Lunar New Year Sale (i.e. as if some servers got updated with the new info and some not). I have added code to MaGog to work around it as best I can.

These things tend to happen during sales, but this time the sale is over and gone, but the issues persist. I didn't contact GOG about it because...

I can't comment on MarkoH01's specific issue as I don't use AF's library features.
high rated
mrkgnao: Might or might not be relevant.

GOG's servers have been acting up since the beginning of the Lunar New Year Sale. It's as if some servers are ok and some not, so MaGog sees intermittent inconsistencies. For example, she has been seeing back and forth changes in games' changelogs, at one point including the most recent update, then minutes later missing the same update, or vice versa, primarily affecting games that have had their changelog updated since the beginning of the Lunar New Year Sale (i.e. as if some servers got updated with the new info and some not). I have added code to MaGog to work around it as best I can.

These things tend to happen during sales, but this time the sale is over and gone, but the issues persist. I didn't contact GOG about it because...

I can't comment on MarkoH01's specific issue as I don't use AF's library features.
Hmmm, yeah that might be it. If there's some kind of error on some of their servers then it might be causing issues with the covers being loaded from those servers...
I don't really know enough about that kind of stuff to be sure though...

Thanks for the input!
adaliabooks: [...] It may well be to do with time of day and busyness, perhaps GOG are up to something that is affecting their servers? [...]
There's definitely something going on at GOG's end. To add to what mrkgnao said, I did notice at least a couple of games missing their older changelogs at some point during the past few days, plus there's a lot of <actual_game_title> ⇒ < product_title_ID> ⇒ <actual_game_title> happening, seemingly at random.

I also noticed that if you block the newly added gog-statics.com/ productcard.gog-statics.com, then most of the content of game pages doesn't show, and the rest that shows is distorted. Also, with hose blocked your account-tab in the navigation bar, doesn't show either.

adaliabooks: [...] I don't think I own many games that needed me to host images for them so I'd imagine most (if not all) of the ones I got errors for are GOG hosted, but I'll try and remember to check again tomorrow and see if it happens again.
For me it's always images hosted on GOG; I recognise the custom made ones hosted on our server, and they always load fine. At the time of this writing (Saturday late evening), only a fifth of images hosted on GOG load.
I'm pleasantly surprised that the legacy mode loads fine tonight. Fingers crossed it stays this way.
Talking about the Legacy mode: Covers are missing for Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls and Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (seems someone don't like dungeon crawlers). Maybe someone want to create them?
high rated
PaterAlf: Talking about the Legacy mode: Covers are missing for Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls and Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (seems someone don't like dungeon crawlers). Maybe someone want to create them?
Both games seem to have images inside of the API

https://images.gog-statics.com/2c3c30c06fde6378c09462876c7c788f427be53c3a0594c9bed343bed7a056c9.jpg

https://images.gog-statics.com/8ab9c72159057173d98959c1e863bae17840e7e73ddd367f05a0ddc41677cd40.jpg

so maybe the library ids are wrong.
Could you tell me the library IDs for these games?

Edit: I used the ids I found on GOGdb
Wizardry: 1350378876
Grimoire: 1569130440

and tried to fix these. Let me know if it worked. :)
Post edited February 15, 2020 by MarkoH01
PaterAlf: Talking about the Legacy mode: Covers are missing for Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls and Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (seems someone don't like dungeon crawlers). Maybe someone want to create them?
MarkoH01: Both games seem to have images inside of the API

https://images.gog-statics.com/2c3c30c06fde6378c09462876c7c788f427be53c3a0594c9bed343bed7a056c9.jpg

https://images.gog-statics.com/8ab9c72159057173d98959c1e863bae17840e7e73ddd367f05a0ddc41677cd40.jpg

Edit: I used the ids I found on GOG db and tried to fix these. Let me know if it worked. :)
Yes, it worked. Thank you very much!
MarkoH01: Both games seem to have images inside of the API

Edit: I used the ids I found on GOG db and tried to fix these. Let me know if it worked. :)
PaterAlf: Yes, it worked. Thank you very much!
Glad to hear that, you're welcome.
since there are "hackers" and such here who know the gog backbone, and becuase gog hates users who are not scared maybe something can be done. i download the true gog downloader files. i got my whole library but the following don't have those files. i had to download the "regular" (not via galaxy) files which get got by the browser downloader only as you click each one, which means i hve to once gotten, manually place them where i want, etc.. not cool and obviously some fuck up since these are only a few out of many. but i told them before and they never answer.

the actual pages are missing when you click the "more" > "gog downloader links" links;

Warsow
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Mutant Mudds
Alan Wake
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars
SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Dyad
Windforge
Schein
Ballads of Reemus
The: When The Bed Bites
Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters
Sokobond
Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
Post edited February 19, 2020 by GOGer
GOGer: since there are "hackers" and such here who know the gog backbone, and becuase gog hates users who are not scared maybe something can be done. i download the true gog downloader files. i got my whole library but the following don't have those files. i had to download the "regular" (not via galaxy) files which get got by the browser downloader only as you click each one, which means i hve to once gotten, manually place them where i want, etc.. not cool and obviously some fuck up since these are only a few out of many. but i told them before and they never answer.

the actual pages are missing when you click the "more" > "gog downloader links" links;

Warsow
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Mutant Mudds
Alan Wake
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars
SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Dyad
Windforge
Schein
Ballads of Reemus
The: When The Bed Bites
Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters
Sokobond
Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
I am using GOG downloader myself and the GOG downloader links for:
The Chronicles of Riddick
Alan Wake
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Schein

are just working fine (don't own the other games). I am pretty sure the others are working as well - if not someone should contact support about it.

I've attached a screenshot of the ones for Alan Wake as an example. If you really only use GOG downloader (just like me) I strongly suggest to set those links as default in Adalia Fundamentals (library->show downloader links instead of ordinary links on the card) so you won't need to go the complicated "more->show gog downloader links" anymore. You can even hide the Galaxy links (which I did). The attachment is taking from the regular site however. To make sure the normal way is also still working I temporarily disabled AF.
Attachments:
alanwake.jpg (25 Kb)
Post edited February 19, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I am using GOG downloader myself and the GOG downloader links for:
The Chronicles of Riddick
Alan Wake
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Schein

are just working fine (don't own the other games). I am pretty sure the others are working as well - if not someone should contact support about it.
The links may work fine, but the page to get to the GOG downloader links isn't. Well, I only own The Chronicles of Riddick out of those, but that gives me a 404 GOGbear.