It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JunglePredator: Hey Ada...

I was doing some searches of GOGs site via Google & the links took me to static.gog.com... and I noticed your script wasn't affecting them even though they appear to be the same pages as the www server.
(That is I chanhged static to www in the url & the page refreshed with your script but showed the same page.)

Possible to see a fix for this?
Yeah, it would just require changing the domains the script is active on on the header block. I didn't realise they used the static subdomain...

Must try and get back to working on the script soon...
adaliabooks:
"Topics I've participated in" can't be collapsed by your script anymore. Can you check, please?

This new Polish forum would also look great hidden for non-polish speakers :-)

Thanks!
high rated
Vovchigus: "Topics I've participated in" can't be collapsed by your script anymore. Can you check, please?

Thanks!
They still collapse for me, as do all other collapsable ones.
Vovchigus: "Topics I've participated in" can't be collapsed by your script anymore. Can you check, please?

Thanks!
HypersomniacLive: They still collapse for me, as do all other collapsable ones.
No "Collapse" neither "Remove" work for me for this exact block. For other 3 blocks "Wishlist", "Favourite", "Hot" everything works fine.

Using Adalia Fundamentals via Tampermonkey, ver. 1.8.4, macOS 10.12.6, latest Chrome.
high rated
Vovchigus: No "Collapse" neither "Remove" work for me for this exact block. For other 3 blocks "Wishlist", "Favourite", "Hot" everything works fine.

Using Adalia Fundamentals via Tampermonkey, ver. 1.8.4, macOS 10.12.6, latest Chrome.
Very odd that only that one is affected. Can't help you, however, I don't use macOS (or Chrome).
high rated
HypersomniacLive: They still collapse for me, as do all other collapsable ones.
Vovchigus: No "Collapse" neither "Remove" work for me for this exact block. For other 3 blocks "Wishlist", "Favourite", "Hot" everything works fine.

I'm not seeing any problems either... do you get any errors in the console?

adaliabooks: I'm not seeing any problems either... do you get any errors in the console?
Cleared cache, gog-cookies - didn't help. In console on main community page I see only ascii-like logo of GOG instead of usual stuff. Any advice? :(
high rated
adaliabooks: I'm not seeing any problems either... do you get any errors in the console?
Vovchigus: Cleared cache, gog-cookies - didn't help. In console on main community page I see only ascii-like logo of GOG instead of usual stuff. Any advice? :(
Not sure really... do you have any other scripts or add ons that might effect it? (or make any changes to page content)

Not Barefoot Essentials, it shouldn't have any problems with that.
Vovchigus: Cleared cache, gog-cookies - didn't help. In console on main community page I see only ascii-like logo of GOG instead of usual stuff. Any advice? :(
adaliabooks: Not sure really... do you have any other scripts or add ons that might effect it? (or make any changes to page content)

Checked on another computer under win 10 and latest chrome. Same :-( No other extension is interfering.
high rated
adaliabooks: Not sure really... do you have any other scripts or add ons that might effect it? (or make any changes to page content)

Vovchigus: Checked on another computer under win 10 and latest chrome. Same :-( No other extension is interfering.
Odd... what exactly have you got for the settings for showing and collapsing on that page? It might have something to do with a specific configuration of options which doesn't work...
high rated
adaliabooks:
Legacy box art for the following games is missing:

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Cold Waters
Gremlins, Inc.
Gremlins vs Automatons
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell (Game)
The Humans
The Humans 2
The Humans 3
Iconoclasts
The Journey Down: Chapter One
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth
The Mummy Demastered
Nantucket
Nine Parchments
Oriental Empires
PULSTAR
Railway Empire
RIOT - Civil Unrest
Startup Company
Sudden Strike 2
Sudden Strike 2: Resource War
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory
Sudden Strike 3: The Last Stand
Tokyo 42
Treasure Adventure World
Urban Empire
Xenonauts 2 Demo
Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Post edited January 25, 2018 by Barry_Woodward
high rated
adaliabooks:
Barry_Woodward: Legacy box art for the following games is missing:

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Cold Waters
Gremlins, Inc.
Gremlins vs Automatons
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell (Game)
The Humans
The Humans 2
The Humans 3
Iconoclasts
The Journey Down: Chapter One
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth
The Mummy Demastered
Nantucket
Nine Parchments
Oriental Empires
PULSTAR
Railway Empire
RIOT - Civil Unrest
Startup Company
Sudden Strike 2
Sudden Strike 2: Resource War
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory
Sudden Strike 3: The Last Stand
Tokyo 42
Treasure Adventure World
Urban Empire
Xenonauts 2 Demo
Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Could you check these again in a few hours (6 to be certain), I imagine a lot of them will fix themselves now that you've seen them...
high rated
So after reading this thread and posting in it I've realised something...

I'm done.

I keep telling myself that I'll get around to adding some new features and updating the script, that I'll sort out the issues that arose when GOG revamped the chat. But the truth is that update is probably never coming. I no longer have the time or the interest to maintain this further.

And that's a shame, because I've loved developing this script. It's the single biggest (and most complete) work of programming I've ever done, I've learned a lot through it. And I've enjoyed the joy it's given to others, providing the old covers and the manual sorting.

But that's not really enough any more. I visit GOG every day out of habit more than real interest. I don't use half the features of the script myself any more, I don't search the forums because there is no longer anything worth reading. I use Galaxy to manage most of my library because it's easier.

I'm not saying the script is dead completely, and I'm not saying that if something breaks I definitely won't fix it, but it's looking less and less likely that will be the case. I will continue to host the legacy urls and covers (and the wishlist data), but if anyone else wishes to fork the script and continue development I'll share the php code that covers that side of things. And I'll do my best to talk anyone who is interested through the ins and outs of the script itself if they want to continue it.

I'm also not saying that I'm leaving GOG or the forums, I'll certainly still be buying games here and probably still be reading and posting on the forums as much as I have been the last few months anyway (which is to say not very much), but I may disappear completely at some point too.

It's been a great few years, thanks for all your help and support.
I'll still keep this topic in my favorites. ;)

I remember I was amazed with amount of custom solutions community did when I started working @ GOG. I'm sure the community will stay active as long as GOG exists.
high rated
adaliabooks:
I understand how you are feeling; what you are saying mirrors to a great extent my own sentiment. For a good while there's been a situation of mostly unacknowledged forum disrepair, veiled GOG policies and a withering community.

Engaging with the site for me seems like a band-aid that's overdue to be removed but tough to rip off in one go, although that's what'd have been best much earlier already. Logging in is indeed rarely rewarding now.

Thanks a lot for the dedication and all your efforts with this script, which I still find very useful (came to it pretty late too).