It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I just found out that the games I refunded are still at the beginning of the index list of all my games. Because I have refunded them it#s impossible for me to move them elsewhere. Anything I can do about it?
adaliabooks: If you export the index out you can just remove them manually and import it back in, that should work.
Keep a copy though just in case it doesn't...
I .... AM .... SO ..... STUPID

Sorry to not see the most obvious reason and nothering you with it. Thank you very much.

Edit: Worked fine - index is now starting with the first number after the refunded games (in my case 7) but I can live with that (I guess I would have to edit all indices manually otherwise).

Edit2: After reloading the indices corrected themselves so all is fine :)
Post edited December 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
I just stumbled over an old feature request which I'd like to renew. The "Topics I've participated in" still does not seem to have any sort order at all making it completely useless. It would be so great if this could be sorted in a way you'd see those threads you last posted in first. Don't know if this is even possible and with this new forum waiting behind the door,,, or the next door ... or maybe several doors behind that ... ;) I would not put too much work into this. But IF this would be an easy thing to do AND only WHEN you have the time then it would really be a great thing to have.
MarkoH01: I just stumbled over an old feature request which I'd like to renew. The "Topics I've participated in" still does not seem to have any sort order at all making it completely useless. It would be so great if this could be sorted in a way you'd see those threads you last posted in first. Don't know if this is even possible and with this new forum waiting behind the door,,, or the next door ... or maybe several doors behind that ... ;) I would not put too much work into this. But IF this would be an easy thing to do AND only WHEN you have the time then it would really be a great thing to have.
I second this, and I'd like to add that if it's not too much trouble, maybe add a way to not have to click the "show more" button. Maybe set it up so you can set how many topics you'd like to show by default e.g. 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, all.
Can't hide Polish language forum .
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: Can't hide Polish language forum .
Yeah, it's on the to do list but I haven't got around to adding that option yet. It should be added with the next update (no promises on when that will be though...)
Hi there adaliabooks. Great works on your script and thank you very much. May I ask if you could tell me which lines of your script I would have to change in order to get the classic installers shown instead the GOG-Downloader links?

The GOG-Downloader has in the past not downloaded larger games (the Witcher 2 was notorious) correctly, which is why for my game library I prefer the classic installers.
high rated
aufisch: Hi there adaliabooks. Great works on your script and thank you very much. May I ask if you could tell me which lines of your script I would have to change in order to get the classic installers shown instead the GOG-Downloader links?

The GOG-Downloader has in the past not downloaded larger games (the Witcher 2 was notorious) correctly, which is why for my game library I prefer the classic installers.
Like I already told you in the original thread (I feel like a stalker right now ;)) you talked about this. There's no need to modify anything to do that. Read about it here.
Post edited January 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
aufisch: Hi there adaliabooks. Great works on your script and thank you very much. May I ask if you could tell me which lines of your script I would have to change in order to get the classic installers shown instead the GOG-Downloader links?

You don't have to change any code (and it's best if you don't, the whole thing is a carefully balanced mess and if you remove the wrong bits the whole script is likely to stop working...), if you want classic installers you need to make sure the option in the menu (or the large button on the gamecards themselves) is off and that the default to classic installers options (second one on the library tab) is ticked.

I'd check a couple of games just to be sure (I believe the galaxy installers have a g somewhere in the file name but I can't remember the exact format now) but that should do the trick.
high rated
adaliabooks: I'd check a couple of games just to be sure (I believe the galaxy installers have a g somewhere in the file name but I can't remember the exact format now) but that should do the trick.
This is how it's supposed to work, but it's recently been discovered that some of the non-galaxy offline installers have a g at the end of the filename, as well. This appears to be a bug which really needs to be fixed, if it hasn't already been, in order to avoid confusion.
adaliabooks: You don't have to change any code (and it's best if you don't, the whole thing is a carefully balanced mess and if you remove the wrong bits the whole script is likely to stop working...), if you want classic installers you need to make sure the option in the menu (or the large button on the gamecards themselves) is off and that the default to classic installers options (second one on the library tab) is ticked.
Thank you, I found out about this with a bit of a delay as it doesn't look as intended on my system (probably a Firefox 57 issue or another issue on my end). For me the green or red Download Link button is just behind the "Last updated" box, which I initially misinterpreted. ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: I'd check a couple of games just to be sure (I believe the galaxy installers have a g somewhere in the file name but I can't remember the exact format now) but that should do the trick.
finkleroy: This is how it's supposed to work, but it's recently been discovered that some of the non-galaxy offline installers have a g at the end of the filename, as well. This appears to be a bug which really needs to be fixed, if it hasn't already been, in order to avoid confusion.
You are right. Luckily at this moment only very few games are concerned.
high rated
Not sure if it's on GOG's side or AF's, but mentioning it here just in case.

When I logged in earlier today, all my untouched games had the little red "NEW" tag. That was before I allowed your site to load. Upon doing that and refreshing my game library page, the tag vanished. But disallowing your site again, didn't bring it back, hence why I'm not sure if AF has anything to do with it.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Not sure if it's on GOG's side or AF's, but mentioning it here just in case.

When I logged in earlier today, all my untouched games had the little red "NEW" tag. That was before I allowed your site to load. Upon doing that and refreshing my game library page, the tag vanished. But disallowing your site again, didn't bring it back, hence why I'm not sure if AF has anything to do with it.
It really shouldn't be down to AF... I don't think I do anything that should change that.
I suppose replacing the library code might affect it... particularly if GOG have changed their code somewhere so my is no longer fully compatible, does opening your library without AF activated at all bring them back? If that works it's probably that I need to update my code again to be more like GOG's.

But as far as I know the only way to remove the NEW tags is to click on the game cards, and I don't think there is anything I do that would simulate that...

eiii had a similar problem a while back and posted in this thread about it so it might well be whatever GOG did then they have done again...

Edit: And just to confirm it's not likely anything from AF, I've still got NEW tags in my library on a number of games with AF on.
Post edited January 05, 2018 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: It really shouldn't be down to AF... I don't think I do anything that should change that.
I suppose replacing the library code might affect it... particularly if GOG have changed their code somewhere so my is no longer fully compatible, does opening your library without AF activated at all bring them back? If that works it's probably that I need to update my code again to be more like GOG's.

But as far as I know the only way to remove the NEW tags is to click on the game cards, and I don't think there is anything I do that would simulate that...

eiii had a similar problem a while back and posted in this thread about it so it might well be whatever GOG did then they have done again...

Edit: And just to confirm it's not likely anything from AF, I've still got NEW tags in my library on a number of games with AF on.
Yeah, didn't really think it's something AF related, so I didn't try to disable AF and see if that changes anything. Good thing I keep the new games where AF places them until I download them.

I remember eiii's case, it appears to be the exact same issue; looks like GOG's completely random glitching out decided it was my turn now.
Hey Ada...

I was doing some searches of GOGs site via Google & the links took me to static.gog.com... and I noticed your script wasn't affecting them even though they appear to be the same pages as the www server.
(That is I chanhged static to www in the url & the page refreshed with your script but showed the same page.)

Possible to see a fix for this?