It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

and for some reason my script is no longer working

probably because tampermonkey was set to autoupdate, which I fucking hate things that default to autoupdate

now I can't figure out how to get it working again / roll back to an older version of tamper monkey

why do these forums have to suck so horribly that any of this is necessary? why don't they fix their shit to make some sense?

--- edit ---

and now it's working ?
Post edited December 26, 2017 by drealmer7
high rated
plagren: It brings back the old goodies & star icons for game pages, and auto-expands the goodies list.
adaliabooks: Ok. It might be a while before I get around to it, but I'll try adding it when I get back to working on the script.
When you get back to working on script please add also an option to hide new Polish forum. Thanks!
high rated
Had some time today, so here are legacy box covers for Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files and Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles, in case they're still needed.
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Had some time today, so here are legacy box covers for Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files and Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles, in case they're still needed.
Yes, they are and they are looking awesome. I am really looking forward to them being implemented in AF. Thank you very much.
high rated
Sorry for the delay in getting anything done, in holiday mode and just haven't felt like working on the script at all.

Thanks for all the assistance with the covers, I'll get around to sorting it soon.
high rated
adaliabooks: Sorry for the delay in getting anything done, in holiday mode and just haven't felt like working on the script at all.

Thanks for all the assistance with the covers, I'll get around to sorting it soon.
No need to be sorry at all. Enjoy the days and relax. We have all the time in the world :)
high rated
MarkoH01: I know this will still takle a while to be fixed but just to make sure that when the time has arrived nothing will be missed I'd like to summarize the games with missing legacy boxart in my library atm:

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files
Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles

(Edit: Many of the boxarts reappeared leaving the three above still missing)
Cthulhu should be fixed now but I need the IDs for the Jazz Jackrabbit games and I'll upload Hyper's covers.
high rated
adaliabooks: Cthulhu should be fixed now but I need the IDs for the Jazz Jackrabbit games and I'll upload Hyper's covers.
1351891846 | Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files
1597842603 | Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles
MarkoH01: I know this will still takle a while to be fixed but just to make sure that when the time has arrived nothing will be missed I'd like to summarize the games with missing legacy boxart in my library atm:

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files
Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles

(Edit: Many of the boxarts reappeared leaving the three above still missing)
adaliabooks: Cthulhu should be fixed now but I need the IDs for the Jazz Jackrabbit games and I'll upload Hyper's covers.
Well, I guess I was too late to give you these numbers I promised - sorry. But at least I can confirm that Cthulhi is back in my library. Good work!
Post edited December 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
plagren: 1351891846 | Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files
1597842603 | Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles
Thank you!

MarkoH01: Well, I guess I was too late to give you these numbers I promised - sorry. But at least I can confirm that Cthulhi is back in my library. Good work!
Don't worry about it, I've not exactly been quick off the block myself at the moment...
high rated
And the Jazz Jackrabbit games should have covers now too.

Thanks to Hyper as usual for sorting them out :)
adaliabooks: And the Jazz Jackrabbit games should have covers now too.

Thanks to Hyper as usual for sorting them out :)
Yay. You and Hyper do make a great team. I confirm 100% legacy boxarts in my library and it looks sooooooo beautiful. Maybe sometime I will also play one of those ;)
Was making myself a destop Icon for this game when I remembered the Box Icon was missing here, and my raw files were just right size.

Here's some pics, of my Icon and the Box version.
Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth - GOG Game - Album on Imgur

I Based the Layout on all the Box Art I saw, without the Added Device and ratings Logo's
Here's a 7-Zip File with the Original components, and full size (1667×2384) Photoshoped results in PSD, and PNG formats.
Plus the GOG Library sized versions in PSD, PNG, and JPG format
Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth - GOG Game Library Images.7Z

Free to use if you want

{Edit} Just noticed another versions been added, a few hours ago.
I think mine has the better Logo, but that's not my work.
Just what I found online, I think the Dark Corners of the Earth stands out better with the yellow Surrond.
The Logo Size is easily adjusted, I just matched it to the official Box art I was seeing.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by UhuruNUru
I just found out that the games I refunded are still at the beginning of the index list of all my games. Because I have refunded them it#s impossible for me to move them elsewhere. Anything I can do about it?
high rated
MarkoH01: I just found out that the games I refunded are still at the beginning of the index list of all my games. Because I have refunded them it#s impossible for me to move them elsewhere. Anything I can do about it?
If you export the index out you can just remove them manually and import it back in, that should work.
Keep a copy though just in case it doesn't...