It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
UhuruNUru: Very minor issue with one of the Legacy Boxes.

Not sure whether this is on GOG, or AF, but all other Game styles show.
<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>
Legacy shows
<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Digital Classic Edition</span>

Which wouldn't be a problem, except it does so on the Digital Deluxe Edition.
I don't know if the corect image is avaiable, or not, but no mention of edition is better than getting it wrong, like the other 3 choices have.
If it's all that's available, fair enough, it's not I big problem, just one I spotted.
I seem to remember doing all the Wasteland editions manually ages ago so I could well have mixed one up.

Very busy with work at the moment, but if you can get me the ID of the edition in question I'll look into it.
high rated
I got the Deluxe Edition, as a Kickstarter reward, Director's Cut was added later, for free, I don't know if that makes any difference
MaGOG gives these Detail

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition
MaGOG Package Number=1207665713

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition [Premium]
MaGOG Package Number=1207665153

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]
MaGOG Package Number=1207665723

While my GOG install gives these Details, in
goggame-1444386007.info
[spoiler]
{
"version" : 1,
"gameId" : "1444386007",
"rootGameId" : "1444386007",
"standalone" : true,
"dependencyGameId" : "",
"language" : "english",
"name" : "Wasteland 2: Director's Cut",
"playTasks" : [
{
"isPrimary" : true,
"type" : "FileTask",
"path" : "WL2.exe",
"workingDir" : ""
},
{
"name" : "Manual",
"type" : "FileTask",
"path" : "Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Manual.pdf",
"workingDir" : ""
}
],
"supportTasks" : [
{
"name" : "Support",
"type" : "URLTask",
"link" : "http://www.gog.com/en/support/wasteland_2_directors_cut_digital_classic_edition"
}
]
}
[/spoiler]

The difference between the Classic, and Deluxe editions isn't in the installed game, which is the same.
Package differences are limited to what extras you get
Wasteland 2 - Directors Cut - Digital Deluxe Edition - Game Goodies (GOG)
Novella's
Wasteland - Rangers and Raiders - Ghost - Book 1 - The Earth Transformed by Mike Stackpole and Nathan Long
Wasteland - Rangers and Raiders - Ghost - Book 2 - The Death Machines by Mike Stackpole and Nathan Long
Wasteland - Cults and Criminals - All Bad Things by Stephen Blackmoore

Novel
Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon)

Novel's been coming soon since the original W2 was released.
Hope that gives you what you need, probably better to not mention which edition is owned, as the non box pics do.
high rated
@adaliabooks , this breaks—at least hides the UI for—the IsThereAnyDeal.com Collection Importer. Can you take a look?

Thanks!
Post edited June 09, 2017 by aloishammer
high rated
aloishammer: @adaliabooks , this breaks—at least hides the UI for—the IsThereAnyDeal.com Collection Importer. Can you take a look?

Thanks!
I'm quite busy at the moment but I'll try look into it when I get a chance.
high rated
aloishammer: @adaliabooks , this breaks—at least hides the UI for—the IsThereAnyDeal.com Collection Importer. Can you take a look?

Thanks!
adaliabooks: I'm quite busy at the moment but I'll try look into it when I get a chance.
Whenever you have time adaliabooks (it's not that urgent): With the latest addition of a chinese forum it would be nice to have the possibilty to hide this as well. Since those forums where switched on/off by using checkboxes there is now one missing :)
high rated
adaliabooks: I'm quite busy at the moment but I'll try look into it when I get a chance.
MarkoH01: Whenever you have time adaliabooks (it's not that urgent): With the latest addition of a chinese forum it would be nice to have the possibilty to hide this as well. Since those forums where switched on/off by using checkboxes there is now one missing :)
It'll probably be another couple of weeks, but I'll sort it.
Thanks for letting me know :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Whenever you have time adaliabooks (it's not that urgent): With the latest addition of a chinese forum it would be nice to have the possibilty to hide this as well. Since those forums where switched on/off by using checkboxes there is now one missing :)
adaliabooks: It'll probably be another couple of weeks, but I'll sort it.
Thanks for letting me know :)
No need to hurry - we all know you also have a real life and we really appreciate the work you are doing here in your free time! Thank you! :)
high rated
I hate to bother you adaliabooks but maybe it is a simple thing. Today I noticed that

1) The changelog in AF is not shown (not that important)
2) With activated AF the reviews are not shown anymore.

Will try to change some settings and see if it helps. I am using newest FF version in case it is important. Do other people experience the same issue?

Edit: I just found out that the changelog is only now shown when I am on a gamecard. Maybe both bugs are one and the same? It seems as if GOG rebuilt his page again (features shown as icons instead of text).

Edit2: O.K. - the issue occurs only when "Automatically sort and display reviews on page load" (first checkbox) is checked. So for now I leave it unchecked.
Post edited June 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: I hate to bother you adaliabooks but maybe it is a simple thing. Today I noticed that

Will try to change some settings and see if it helps. I am using newest FF version in case it is important. Do other people experience the same issue?

Edit: I just found out that the changelog is only now shown when I am on a gamecard. Maybe both bugs are one and the same? It seems as if GOG rebuilt his page again (features shown as icons instead of text).

Edit2: O.K. - the issue occurs only when "Automatically sort and display reviews on page load" (first checkbox) is checked. So for now I leave it unchecked.
The Changelog also seems to be missing in Chrome, not sure why as it's not reliant on any Gog stuff... I note I'm missing the review sort bar entirely... and as you say if I tick auto sort reviews the reviews don't show at all.

Most likely due to Gog reworking the page a bit and maybe changing class names or variables in the code.

I'm too busy to look at until next week at least, but it looks like there are a few issues that need sorting so it'll probably be a slightly bigger update and effort required.

Thanks for the heads up :)
high rated
MarkoH01: I hate to bother you adaliabooks but maybe it is a simple thing. Today I noticed that

adaliabooks: The Changelog also seems to be missing in Chrome, not sure why as it's not reliant on any Gog stuff... I note I'm missing the review sort bar entirely... and as you say if I tick auto sort reviews the reviews don't show at all.

Most likely due to Gog reworking the page a bit and maybe changing class names or variables in the code.

I'm too busy to look at until next week at least, but it looks like there are a few issues that need sorting so it'll probably be a slightly bigger update and effort required.

Thanks for the heads up :)
No problem. Since I can at least still see the reviews I can wait for a fix.
high rated
I see the changelogs just fine, but have no reviews sorting bar no matter what, and no reviews, unless I uncheck both related options.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I see the changelogs just fine, but have no reviews sorting bar no matter what, and no reviews, unless I uncheck both related options.
Even on the gamepages?

Yeah, I'm assuming that's to do with whatever changes Gog have made to the page, though there doesn't appear to be any errors coming up that I can see.

I'll have more of a chance to look at it next week.
high rated
adaliabooks: Even on the gamepages? [...]
You mean the changelogs? Yes, even on the game pages, isn't that what we're talking about? Is there some other place I'd be seeing them in relation to AF?

The link shows just fine, and I can click on it, and changelogs display as should.

And if we're talking about AF's changelogs, I see those just fine too - the latest one (1.7.6) shows, and clicking on the "older changes" displays all previous ones.

If we're talking about some other changelog(s), then you've lost me.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: You mean the changelogs? Yes, even on the game pages, isn't that what we're talking about? Is there some other place I'd be seeing them in relation to AF?

The link shows just fine, and I can click on it, and changelogs display as should.

And if we're talking about AF's changelogs, I see those just fine too - the latest one (1.7.6) shows, and clicking on the "older changes" displays all previous ones.

If we're talking about some other changelog(s), then you've lost me.
As I understand Marko cannot access the AF changelog (not the games' changelogs) from the game pages.
I certainly have found this to be the case once Marko had reported it.

It works fine on the forum, but from the game page the AF changelog tab is just blank.
high rated
adaliabooks: As I understand Marko cannot access the AF changelog (not the games' changelogs) from the game pages.
I certainly have found this to be the case once Marko had reported it.

It works fine on the forum, but from the game page the AF changelog tab is just blank.
OK, got it now. And no, AF's changelog doesn't show when on a game page.