It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: OK, got it now. And no, AF's changelog doesn't show when on a game page.
Thanks, at least it's a universal bug then and should be easier to find and fix.
high rated
1st i want to thank you for your continued support for the scrips. its a shame that gog still hasn't given us the option to "show all reviews".

the script has been running fine since i ran the script ; im assuming for a couple years .

but the reviews don't show up anymore. im running the latest version of chrome and using tampermonkey to run the script.

i tried to reinstall the script by going to your azalia link, clicking on the "raw" button, and "reinstall", but no avail
high rated
jjyiz28: 1st i want to thank you for your continued support for the scrips. its a shame that gog still hasn't given us the option to "show all reviews".

the script has been running fine since i ran the script ; im assuming for a couple years .

but the reviews don't show up anymore. im running the latest version of chrome and using tampermonkey to run the script.

i tried to reinstall the script by going to your azalia link, clicking on the "raw" button, and "reinstall", but no avail
Yeah, it's a known issue, I just haven't had the time to look at it.

If you un tick both the review options then the normal review interface should at least load, and I'll try and get a fix sorted as soon as I can.
high rated
jjyiz28: 1st i want to thank you for your continued support for the scrips. its a shame that gog still hasn't given us the option to "show all reviews".

adaliabooks: Yeah, it's a known issue, I just haven't had the time to look at it.

If you un tick both the review options then the normal review interface should at least load, and I'll try and get a fix sorted as soon as I can.
For me it's enough to only leave the first checkbox unchecked.
Post edited July 05, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Just a heads up, the introduction of the Galaxy bundled installers means I'll have to make some changes to the script to accommodate the system.

I should hopefully be able to set a default option as well so you don't have to keep changing it in the menu, but I'll have to see.

I'll try and put some time aside next week to update the script and fix all the current bugs.
high rated
adaliabooks: Just a heads up, the introduction of the Galaxy bundled installers means I'll have to make some changes to the script to accommodate the system.

I should hopefully be able to set a default option as well so you don't have to keep changing it in the menu, but I'll have to see.

I'll try and put some time aside next week to update the script and fix all the current bugs.
Exactly what I was about to request :) Thank you in advance.
high rated
MarkoH01: Exactly what I was about to request :) Thank you in advance.
I'll have to see how it works, but I imagine it should be possible.
adaliabooks: I'll have to see how it works, but I imagine it should be possible.
Check the download urls. Should be en1galaxy_installer and en1installer, so a regex should be enough along with a flag about what to use.
high rated
adaliabooks: I'll have to see how it works, but I imagine it should be possible.
JMich: Check the download urls. Should be en1galaxy_installer and en1installer, so a regex should be enough along with a flag about what to use.
Nah, I'm fairly sure there will be an easier way to do it. Without looking at the code I imagine they are doing it in a similar way to the language and OS options, which means there's an Angular variable in there somewhere that I can trigger (or failing that I can just fake a click on the menu option).

I usually need to find a way to do it with the least messing around as possible as it means I don't have to worry about unintended consequences (of which there were many when I first started doing this stuff)
high rated
adaliabooks: I should hopefully be able to set a default option as well so you don't have to keep changing it in the menu, but I'll have to see.

Continued work from people like you is what still makes this place worthwhile.
high rated
adaliabooks: I should hopefully be able to set a default option as well so you don't have to keep changing it in the menu, but I'll have to see.
That would be awesome. Thank you in advance!
high rated
adaliabooks: I should hopefully be able to set a default option as well so you don't have to keep changing it in the menu, but I'll have to see. .
That would be really great, thank you so much for your work !

Nix31: Continued work from people like you is what still makes this place worthwhile.
+1
Post edited July 12, 2017 by Splatsch
high rated
Right, new update is here.

Quite a few bug fixes, I've sorted the game page issues with the reviews and changelog, I've fixed (hopefully) the hiding conversations in Firefox and the dodgy styling of the Legacy library top.

I've also fixed up the game cards to conform to Gog's new default and added the option to default to Classic downloads instead of Galaxy ones.

I know the Wasteland legacy covers still need looked at but let me know if I missed any other reported bugs or if you spot any new issues.

And enjoy!
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, new update is here.

Quite a few bug fixes, I've sorted the game page issues with the reviews and changelog, I've fixed (hopefully) the hiding conversations in Firefox and the dodgy styling of the Legacy library top.

I've also fixed up the game cards to conform to Gog's new default and added the option to default to Classic downloads instead of Galaxy ones.

I know the Wasteland legacy covers still need looked at but let me know if I missed any other reported bugs or if you spot any new issues.

And enjoy!
Your script was already a must-have, it is even more now.
Thank you very much !
high rated
adaliabooks: I've also fixed up the game cards to conform to Gog's new default and added the option to default to Classic downloads instead of Galaxy ones.
Hah, you beat me to it. I was planning to do that tonight :)