It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: [...] I'll have to have a proper look and change anything else that needs updated when I get the chance.
HypersomniacLive: Soon™, with butterflies being in season, eh?
Exactly!

As long as nothing breaks I just let it tick over really until I have the inclination to tinker with it (which is admittedly rare these days).
high rated
MarkoH01: Is there a possibility to fix the new terrible start page?
O.K. - now they changed it to whole GOG so there is not even th epossibility anymore to access options in adalia fundamentals or barefoot essentials :(

On the bright side: Saints Row IV and Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hee boxarts are now working (so only Little Nightmares missing but that might be because it has not been released yet).
adaliabooks: I'll look into it, hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult to fix the script to show the options menu again.
I'll leave Barefoot to look at changing the bar styles as that was already a feature of BE, no point in stepping on each others toes. (Edit: Plus I'm not great at CSS anyway)

I'll look at Little Nightmares too, I missed that one when I was looking at what needed done.
Don't mean to push since you probably have a lot of other fires that needs to be pushed out - just a (very) friendly reminder :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Don't mean to push since you probably have a lot of other fires that needs to be pushed out - just a (very) friendly reminder :)
Try it now?
high rated
MarkoH01: Don't mean to push since you probably have a lot of other fires that needs to be pushed out - just a (very) friendly reminder :)
adaliabooks: Try it now?
Unfortunately it is still complete white (or maybe it is supposed to be this way? ;)).
high rated
adaliabooks: Try it now?
MarkoH01: Unfortunately it is still complete white (or maybe it is supposed to be this way? ;)).
Hmm... can you get the id? I added a cover for the one in the catalogue, but if you've preordered it may have a different ID (or it might just have a different ID in general)
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Game titles in the wishlist (list view only) now display in all caps, and I'm more than certain that they didn't before. And disabling AF reverses them to sentence case. So, eiii is definitely on to something.
Well spotted! Did not see that myself as I do not use the wishlist often.

adaliabooks: Right, 1.7.5 is here and I've fixed the uppercase formatting.
Thanks a lot, adaliabooks!

Me goes to enjoy the silence. :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Unfortunately it is still complete white (or maybe it is supposed to be this way? ;)).
adaliabooks: Hmm... can you get the id? I added a cover for the one in the catalogue, but if you've preordered it may have a different ID (or it might just have a different ID in general)
This should be it:

Maybe this helps: I just installed the game in Galaxy. Then I chose "View store page" in Galaxy and Galaxy could not go the the page showing me instead all games.
Post edited April 28, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Did you look under the bed? Perhaps the nightmare was so intense that everything on the cover got so scared that it hid there.

eiii: Well spotted! Did not see that myself as I do not use the wishlist often. [...]
I don't visit that page all that often either, but your comment reminded me that the wishlist has only list view, so went to take a look.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Did you look under the bed? Perhaps the nightmare was so intense that everything on the cover got so scared that it hid there.
Since they are just little nightmares I did not think about that but I just did and no, nothing but dust under the bed (where was my vacuum cleaner again? ;)).
adaliabooks: Hmm... can you get the id? I added a cover for the one in the catalogue, but if you've preordered it may have a different ID (or it might just have a different ID in general)
MarkoH01: This should be it:
How is it now?
high rated
MarkoH01: This should be it:
adaliabooks: How is it now?
Now it shows a little girl in a yellow raincoat and a title "Little Nightmares" - so I'd say it still needs fixing but I am confident ;)

Thank you for the quick help as usual :)
And have a nice weekend.
Post edited April 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
adaliabooks: How is it now?
MarkoH01: Now it shows a little girl in a yellow raincoat and a title "Little Nightmares" - so I'd say it still needs fixing but I am confident ;)

Thank you for the quick help as usual :)
And have a nice weekend.
No problem, you too :)
high rated
adaliabooks: No problem, you too :)
Hey adalia. I'm trying something with Barefoot Essentials and was wondering if you might like to consider going along with this plan as well.

The account menu is rather big as it is, so I figured that now that we have plenty of menus to choose between, putting the link to BE's configuration popup in the About menu would make more sense. It's a more intuitive place (aside from us being used to it in Account our scripts have little to do with actual user accounts themselves), it has plenty of room compared to the busy Account menu, and - unlike Account - the About menu is available when you aren't logged in.
high rated
adaliabooks: No problem, you too :)
Barefoot_Monkey: Hey adalia. I'm trying something with Barefoot Essentials and was wondering if you might like to consider going along with this plan as well.

The account menu is rather big as it is, so I figured that now that we have plenty of menus to choose between, putting the link to BE's configuration popup in the About menu would make more sense. It's a more intuitive place (aside from us being used to it in Account our scripts have little to do with actual user accounts themselves), it has plenty of room compared to the busy Account menu, and - unlike Account - the About menu is available when you aren't logged in.
Yeah, sounds good to me. I'm happy to move the options link in there. I might not get a chance till Tuesday or so (though it shouldn't be a huge job so I may be able to sneak it in).
high rated
Alright, I've pushed an update that moves/copies the menu link to the About section alongside Barefoot Essentials as it does make more sense and takes up less space.

I've also borrowed (stolen) Barefoot's popup notice for the account menu and will remove that link in time once everyone's used to the new one.