It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: Right, I've done a quick update to make the options menu show again.
Thank you very much for the quick update! So far it works well for me. As always, the community is the best on GOG. :)
high rated
Thank you adalia for the quick fix. Barefoot Monkey also already updated his script so both can be accessed again.
high rated
So quick! Thank you!
It would be great if, with the next update (and if you like the idea), you put the Fundamentals menu right below or above the Essentials (Barefoot's) menu, between the same separators (btw the new separators are awesome, such clean).
Thanks for everything.
high rated
TheUbik: So quick! Thank you!
It would be great if, with the next update (and if you like the idea), you put the Fundamentals menu right below or above the Essentials (Barefoot's) menu, between the same separators (btw the new separators are awesome, such clean).
Thanks for everything.
I'm on the Chrome extension so BE hasn't updated for me yet. Once I see what Barefoot has done I'll have a look at moving the AF link. I did consider adding separators but I just went with the quickest option so it would be working again at least.

Edit: Heh, it's actually just updated now. Yes, I see what you mean. I'll have a look at what I can do, it should definitely be possible to add it to the same grouping (or create the grouping if you don't use BE)
Post edited April 27, 2017 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: I'm on the Chrome extension so BE hasn't updated for me yet. Once I see what Barefoot has done I'll have a look at moving the AF link. I did consider adding separators but I just went with the quickest option so it would be working again at least.

Edit: Heh, it's actually just updated now. Yes, I see what you mean. I'll have a look at what I can do, it should definitely be possible to add it to the same grouping (or create the grouping if you don't use BE)
Good news: I made the new menu link code with Adalia Fundamentals in mind. If you grab the code from version 2.17 (getting the GreaseMonkey code from here should be less effort than extracting the Chrome extension) and grab the code from the feature_add_essentials_link() function our extensions should be able to each add their own menu link without interfering with each other regardless of which extension is loaded first.
high rated
Barefoot_Monkey: Good news: I made the new menu link code with Adalia Fundamentals in mind. If you grab the code from version 2.17 (getting the GreaseMonkey code from here should be less effort than extracting the Chrome extension) and grab the code from the feature_add_essentials_link() function our extensions should be able to each add their own menu link without interfering with each other regardless of which extension is loaded first.
Awesome, thanks Barefoot :)

I'll take a look later and update AF.
high rated
Another small update, I've incorporated Barefoot_Monkey's code for the menu link in so that both links appear in their own group now, and should work separately, together and in which ever order they load (that's the idea anyway).
high rated
adaliabooks: Another small update, I've incorporated Barefoot_Monkey's code for the menu link in so that both links appear in their own group now, and should work separately, together and in which ever order they load (that's the idea anyway).
Just checked and it looks fine. Another job well done :)
high rated
adaliabooks: Another small update, I've incorporated Barefoot_Monkey's code for the menu link in so that both links appear in their own group now, and should work separately, together and in which ever order they load (that's the idea anyway).
MarkoH01: Just checked and it looks fine. Another job well done :)
Well this was entirely down to Barefoot, who kindly kept AF in mind when writing his code and let me borrow it. I just had to change the name ;)
high rated
MarkoH01: Just checked and it looks fine. Another job well done :)
adaliabooks: Well this was entirely down to Barefoot, who kindly kept AF in mind when writing his code and let me borrow it. I just had to change the name ;)
I am about to thank him as well ....
This doesn't seem to be happening for me. Your script is at the bottom with the 'Sign out' option and BE is half way down in a section by itself with separators either side. Running AF v1.7.3 and BE v2.18 and Firefox 53.0.
high rated
Pajama: This doesn't seem to be happening for me. Your script is at the bottom with the 'Sign out' option and BE is half way down in a section by itself with separators either side. Running AF v1.7.3 and BE v2.18 and Firefox 53.0.
You should be on AF 1.7.4, you might need to force an update if it hasn't auto updated.

If you're using Firefox you need to click on the Greasemonkey icon and select "Manage Scripts" (or something like that) then right click on AF in the list and there should be a find updates option.
adaliabooks: You should be on AF 1.7.4, you might need to force an update if it hasn't auto updated.

If you're using Firefox you need to click on the Greasemonkey icon and select "Manage Scripts" (or something like that) then right click on AF in the list and there should be a find updates option.
Many thanks - working perfectly now :)
high rated
adaliabooks: You should be on AF 1.7.4, you might need to force an update if it hasn't auto updated.

Pajama: Many thanks - working perfectly now :)
No problem, glad it's working :)
high rated
Could it be that the update of AF just made the game names in my library all uppercase? Is there any way to switch that off? Or have I messed up anything else?

I already do not like it that GOG yells so much and I definitely do not like to have all my game names in uppercase, if possible. :) Especially as the uppercase letters of the new font look even worse than the lowercase ones.

PS: Nice work with the menu integration!
Post edited April 27, 2017 by eiii