It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: I can't really imagine OS would make much difference (assuming the browser is the same) but I don't know.
muntdefems: Nah, I was only joking with the OS thing. It most certainly has to do with different browser configurations and add-ons: my home Firefox has many privacy restrictions enabled whereas this one at work has almost everything 'in the open'. I'll take a look at it tonight at home.
Yeah, for some reason privacy add ons seem to cause a lot of conflicts with the script... I would bet something similar is the issue here.
high rated
Legacy boxart for "Quake 4" (yes, I know that I am not supposed to even own this ;)) is missing.
id should be 1836059896
adaliabooks: Yeah, for some reason privacy add ons seem to cause a lot of conflicts with the script... I would bet something similar is the issue here.
OK, found the reason the tags were not appearing on my home computer. Do you by any chance have anything to do with some particularly big pizzas? :P
Read the first post, third paragraph ("NOTE: .... ") :-)
high rated
adaliabooks: Yeah, for some reason privacy add ons seem to cause a lot of conflicts with the script... I would bet something similar is the issue here.
muntdefems: OK, found the reason the tags were not appearing on my home computer. Do you by any chance have anything to do with some particularly big pizzas? :P
Ah, yeah that's my server (well my business server, but I use it for the script). I retrieve tag info for users from there so it probably needs to be unblocked for any of that stuff to work.

I might try and rework that a bit so it's more robust, when I get the time to do any proper script work... Too busy making pizzas at the moment!
coffeecup: Read the first post, third paragraph ("NOTE: .... ") :-)
D'oh! Serves me well for not reading everything. :P

adaliabooks: Ah, yeah that's my server (well my business server, but I use it for the script). I retrieve tag info for users from there so it probably needs to be unblocked for any of that stuff to work.

I might try and rework that a bit so it's more robust, when I get the time to do any proper script work... Too busy making pizzas at the moment!
Yeah, the uMatrix extension was blocking any XML HttpRequest to your domain. After allowing them, everything's fine. No need to rework it as far as I'm concerned. As I said above, it's my fault for not reading all the available info carefully.

I wonder if that's the reason why it didn't work on eiii's end either...
Post edited October 30, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
muntdefems: Yeah, the uMatrix extension was blocking any XML HttpRequest to your domain. After allowing them, everything's fine. No need to rework it as far as I'm concerned. As I said above, it's my fault for not reading carefully all the available info.
I think the wishlist stuff is currently overly dependant on each other (so you need to have one option on for another to work or you need the tags to load for price sorting to work) and could do with a bit of work anyway.
But I should probably put a warning of some sort in when the load from the server fails so people know what is going on at least.
adaliabooks: Ah, yeah that's my server (well my business server, but I use it for the script). I retrieve tag info for users from there so it probably needs to be unblocked for any of that stuff to work.
I do not intend to use tags nor do I want to share my wishlist. But when your script also requires access to that server to sort my wishlist then that explains why it does not work for me too. :)

adaliabooks: I might try and rework that a bit so it's more robust, when I get the time to do any proper script work... Too busy making pizzas at the moment!
No need to rework that for me, knowing how it works now. It just is a bit unexpected behavior. Enjoy your pizza!
Post edited October 31, 2017 by eiii
high rated
eiii: I do not intend to use tags nor do I want to share my wishlist. But when your script also requires access to that server to sort my wishlist then that explains why it does not work for me too. :)

adaliabooks: I might try and rework that a bit so it's more robust, when I get the time to do any proper script work... Too busy making pizzas at the moment!
eiii: No need to rework that for me, knowing how it works now. It just is a bit unexpected behavior. Enjoy your pizza!
You don't need to actually use the tags, but I believe it is required to enable them, and sharing your wishlist or tags isn't required either. But if you'd rather not allow my site access then that's probably why the sort doesn't work.

But that's why it probably needs a rework, it should behave as expected and at the moment it's too reliant on other bits of code it probably doesn't need to be.
adaliabooks: You don't need to actually use the tags, but I believe it is required to enable them, and sharing your wishlist or tags isn't required either. But if you'd rather not allow my site access then that's probably why the sort doesn't work.
I do not specifically block your server. I just block everything in my browser and only allow things which are really required. As I do not have much understanding of all that browser stuff I mostly manage my games with scripts outside of the browser and do not use GOG's wishlist that much.

I wonder if I should have seen any error about not being able to access your server in the Firefox console and only have been too stupid to use it properly...
Post edited October 31, 2017 by eiii
high rated
eiii: I do not specifically block your server. I just block everything in my browser and only allow things which are really required. As I do not have much understanding of all that browser stuff I mostly manage my games with scripts outside of the browser and do not use GOG's wishlist that much.

I wonder if I should have seen any error about not being able to access your server in the Firefox console and only have been too stupid to use it properly...
You probably wouldn't have got an error for the site being blocked, if you go to the network tab you should be able to see it being blocked there. You might get errors from the script once it can't find the info it expects, but that depends exactly how it fails.
Missing Legacy Box Art, for newly released game
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Found one on PCGaming Wiki
[url=https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Call_of_Cthulhu:_Dark_Corners_of_the_Earth]Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - PCGamingWiki PCGW[/url]

Weird, as you can see Links formatted correctly, using [Ctrl+Y], and appears in the Editor as a formatted link.
When I post it the BBCode doesn't get converted, at least on my Firefox v52.4 ESR.
Does BBCode show up for you as well.
Post edited November 05, 2017 by UhuruNUru
high rated
UhuruNUru: Missing Legacy Box Art, for newly released game
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
I can confirm this. The id for the game is 1189711155.

UhuruNUru: Weird, as you can see Links formatted correctly, using [Ctrl+Y], and appears in the Editor as a formatted link.
When I post it the BBCode doesn't get converted, at least on my Firefox v52.4 ESR.
Does BBCode show up for you as well.
This is just the broken GOG forum - nothing extraordinary and meanwhile we are getting used to it ;)
MarkoH01: I can confirm this. The id for the game is 1189711155.

This is just the broken GOG forum - nothing extraordinary and meanwhile we are getting used to it ;)
Well it was working just fine yesterday. posted quite a few links, on Divinty Original Sin Forums in last week, or so.
They worked just fine.
MarkoH01: I can confirm this. The id for the game is 1189711155.

UhuruNUru: Well it was working just fine yesterday. posted quite a few links, on Divinty Original Sin Forums in last week, or so.
They worked just fine.
Sometimes it works sometimes it does not. Have not found out yet what to do so that it always does.