It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: It is already sortable by price..
eiii: How does this sort by price work? I've set the option "Sort private wishlists by priority tags or price" to "Price", but it seems to have no effect. My wishlist still is sorted by title or whatever is set in the "SORT BY" on the wishlist page.
You also need to check this function in AF - Wishlist and then chose the "sorty by" option you want for the private wishlist.
Attachments:
af.jpg (116 Kb)
Post edited October 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: You also need to check this function in AF - Wishlist and then chose the "sorty by" option you want for the private wishlist.
What do you mean with "this function"?

I've also set "Show tags on your wishlist to categorize it" now, according to your screenshot, but still no effect.

PS: Why can't I copy the option text from the configuration page?
MarkoH01: You also need to check this function in AF - Wishlist and then chose the "sorty by" option you want for the private wishlist.
eiii: What do you mean with "this function"?

I've also set "Show tags on your wishlist to categorize it" now, according to your screenshot, but still no effect.

PS: Why can't I copy the option text from the configuration page?
With "this function" I meant the function that sorts the wishlist by price in AF.
The setting for the private wishlist here is important. This is usually set to GOG default and it has to be set to "Price".
(My screenshot was only meant to show you were this setting is located)
MarkoH01: With "this function" I meant the function that sorts the wishlist by price in AF.
The setting for the private wishlist here is important.
eiii: I've set the option "Sort private wishlists by priority tags or price" to "Price"
That one? This was the first option I've set.
MarkoH01: With "this function" I meant the function that sorts the wishlist by price in AF.
eiii:
eiii: I've set the option "Sort private wishlists by priority tags or price" to "Price"
eiii: That one? This was the first option I've set.
Yes, that is the one I meant. Afaik it's the only one you need to set.
(And I just noticed that you told about this setting when you were asking the question - sorry for not noticing this)
eiii:
eiii: That one? This was the first option I've set.
I just tried it myself. It seems as if you need to check the "show tags on your wishlist..." option to make the custom sort work.
high rated
I'm having the same issue eiii has. I cannot sort my wishlist by any other parameter than the 3 that come by default: Title, Date Added, and User Ratings. I've checked everything in AF's configuration (Wishlist tab), to no avail.

I actually don't care if it doesn't work, as my wishlist is not that long, but I'm just leaving it here for the record.
MarkoH01: It seems as if you need to check the "show tags on your wishlist..." option to make the custom sort work.
That's what I've tried after your first post, without success. So the settings attached below should work?

muntdefems: I actually don't care if it doesn't work, as my wishlist is not that long, but I'm just leaving it here for the record.
Same for me. I just was curious after reading adaliabooks' post.
Attachments:
af.png (20 Kb)
Post edited October 29, 2017 by eiii
high rated
Hmmm, that's odd, it still works fine for me...

What browsers are you all using? If I remember rightly I think you're all on Firefox?

Let me just go and check it out in Firefox, it might be to do with an update or something...
adaliabooks: What browsers are you all using? If I remember rightly I think you're all on Firefox?
Yep: Firefox 56.0.2 (64-bit) on Linux here.
high rated
adaliabooks: What browsers are you all using? If I remember rightly I think you're all on Firefox?
muntdefems: Yep: Firefox 56.0.2 (64-bit) on Linux here.
It seems to work in Firefox for me... Do you get any errors in the console, and do the tags show on the page?
Firefox 52 on Linux

adaliabooks: Do you get any errors in the console
It looks like I do not get any messages which I do not get with Greasemonkey/AF disabled. But I'm not sure if I understand how to select what will be displayed in the console. I cannot select any item in the sub-menus? So I assume when the item in the menu bar itself switches to light blue all messages of that category will be displayed?

adaliabooks: do the tags show on the page?
Probably not. But I never have added any. Where would they be displayed?
Post edited October 30, 2017 by eiii
eiii: Probably not. But I never have added any. Where would they be displayed?
They are displayed on the right side of the game title.
Attachments:
tags.jpg (144 Kb)
Post edited October 30, 2017 by MarkoH01
Interesting... Now I'm at work and it does work here: Firefox 56.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS (at home I'm on Arch Linux).

Does the AF script only support Ubuntu and derivatives, just like GOG? :P
Post edited October 30, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
muntdefems: Interesting... Now I'm at work and it does work here: Firefox 56.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS (at home I'm on Arch Linux).

Does the AF script only support Ubuntu and derivatives, just like GOG? :P
I'm not really sure to be honest... I don't have any access to a Linux machine so have never tested it on anything other than Windows...

I can't really imagine OS would make much difference (assuming the browser is the same) but I don't know.
adaliabooks: I can't really imagine OS would make much difference (assuming the browser is the same) but I don't know.
Nah, I was only joking with the OS thing. It most certainly has to do with different browser configurations and add-ons: my home Firefox has many privacy restrictions enabled whereas this one at work has almost everything 'in the open'. I'll take a look at it tonight at home.