It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MarkoH01: Are there already news regarding the missing legacy boxarts?
Sorry, been busy with work and haven't had a chance to fix them yet.
high rated
adaliabooks: Sorry, been busy with work and haven't had a chance to fix them yet.
Translation:

adaliabooks: Sorry, been busy stuffing myself with pizza and haven't fully digested yet.
high rated
adaliabooks: Sorry, been busy with work and haven't had a chance to fix them yet.
HypersomniacLive: Translation:

adaliabooks: Sorry, been busy stuffing myself with pizza and haven't fully digested yet.
HypersomniacLive:
:D

Only some of the time... I had to work to make the pizza first :P

I'll have a look at it in a minute, as you've all kindly provided IDs it shouldn't take long to fix them.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Translation:
adaliabooks: :D

Only some of the time... I had to work to make the pizza first :P

I'll have a look at it in a minute, as you've all kindly provided IDs it shouldn't take long to fix them.
HypersomniacLive:
Hey, no need to hurry - I was just curious. Take all the time you need :)
Post edited April 03, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Ok, there appears to have been an error in the automatic update code on my server (presumably the same problem I had with the changelogs before) so it hasn't updated anything properly for a few days.

I've just fixed it and run an update. Can you all check the boxes again and let me know which ones are working or are still blank and I'll sort those manually.
high rated
adaliabooks: Ok, there appears to have been an error in the automatic update code on my server (presumably the same problem I had with the changelogs before) so it hasn't updated anything properly for a few days.

I've just fixed it and run an update. Can you all check the boxes again and let me know which ones are working or are still blank and I'll sort those manually.
Thimbleweed Park boxart is showing now. Thank you!
adaliabooks: Ok, there appears to have been an error in the automatic update code on my server (presumably the same problem I had with the changelogs before) so it hasn't updated anything properly for a few days.

Thimbleweed Park is shown correctly now. Thank you.

high rated
Fix worked, Stories Untold Demo cover displays fine.

MarkoH01: Thimbleweed Park boxart is showing now. Thank you!

I guess you wanted to make absolutely certain adaliabooks got the message. ;-P

Joking aside, I know you probably just got hit by the "new page - first post not showing" bug.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Fix worked, Stories Untold Demo cover displays fine.

MarkoH01: Thimbleweed Park boxart is showing now. Thank you!

HypersomniacLive: I guess you wanted to make absolutely certain adaliabooks got the message. ;-P

Joking aside, I know you probably just got hit by the "new page - first post not showing" bug.
In fact even after the third time I wrote it it was not shown. So I sent him a chat. I am very persistent :)
high rated
Planescape cover is still missing.
high rated
Seemannsdaemlack: Planescape cover is still missing.
Thanks, I'll get on it.
high rated
"Last updated" sort for the library does not seem to work anymore. The actual version also is not shown anymore (it seems as if the one problem is reason for the other).
Post edited April 05, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: "Last updated" sort for the library does not seem to work anymore. The actual version also is not shown anymore (it seems as if the one problem is reason for the other).
It's probably server side stuff again same as the other issues were, I'll look into it.
Adalia, do you produce any scripts for the Humble Bundle site?
high rated
JunglePredator: Adalia, do you produce any scripts for the Humble Bundle site?
Not at the moment no.

I could look into it, though probably nothing too major as I don't have a lot of spare time these days.

What are you looking for?
Post edited April 15, 2017 by adaliabooks
JunglePredator: Adalia, do you produce any scripts for the Humble Bundle site?
adaliabooks: Not at the moment no.

I could look into it, though probably nothing too major as I don't have a lot of spare time these days.

What are you looking for?
Was hoping there was something to list any games that are listed in duplicate on the keys page at https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys

I'm sure I have some keys that aren't used but are revealed so I can't just "hide revealed keys" to show them... knowing which games are listed more than once would let me test them all.