It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Ok, I think I see the problem. The bit that adds the fixed product counts replaces the header after the proper CSS is added to it, I'll need to have a proper look at it when I'm slightly less drunk and more capable to figure out the best way to fix it is.
No worries, take your time.
high rated
The changelog links don't show on the game pages today, displayed fine up until last night.

Attached is the console when on the We Happy Few page (rename extension to txt).
Attachments:
high rated
Are you able to say when we can expect the legacy boxart for Thimbleweed Park?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: The changelog links don't show on the game pages today, displayed fine up until last night.

Attached is the console when on the We Happy Few page (rename extension to txt).
Hmm, I'll look into it. Could be they've changed something in the back end where I fetch the info, or a problem server side (I seem to remember some kind of fetching from my server is involved). On my phone now, I'll try have a proper look tomorrow if I get a chance.
MarkoH01: Are you able to say when we can expect the legacy boxart for Thimbleweed Park?
As it's new it should hopefully just fix itself (possibly has done already? There should be an update running now or just run), but if not (or its showing the wrong cover) let me know and I'll fix it manually.
Post edited March 31, 2017 by adaliabooks
high rated
HypersomniacLive: The changelog links don't show on the game pages today, displayed fine up until last night.

This should now be fixed, no script update required.

The server side stuff I used to bypass some gog cross domain settings and fetch the changelog was failing, I think my host must have changed an option somewhere.
But I've changed how it works slightly and it should show the links properly now.
high rated
adaliabooks: This should now be fixed, no script update required.

The server side stuff I used to bypass some gog cross domain settings and fetch the changelog was failing, I think my host must have changed an option somewhere.
But I've changed how it works slightly and it should show the links properly now.
Civilization restored, cheers.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Civilization restored, cheers.
No problem.

vulchor: No worries, take your time.
I haven't forgotten about this either, just haven't had a chance to work on it yet.
high rated

adaliabooks: Hmm, I'll look into it. Could be they've changed something in the back end where I fetch the info, or a problem server side (I seem to remember some kind of fetching from my server is involved). On my phone now, I'll try have a proper look tomorrow if I get a chance.
MarkoH01: Are you able to say when we can expect the legacy boxart for Thimbleweed Park?
adaliabooks: As it's new it should hopefully just fix itself (possibly has done already? There should be an update running now or just run), but if not (or its showing the wrong cover) let me know and I'll fix it manually.
Not a wrong picture just a white box (just checked it again) ... I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]
As it's new it should hopefully just fix itself (possibly has done already? There should be an update running now or just run), but if not (or its showing the wrong cover) let me know and I'll fix it manually.
The Stories Untold Demo is also missing its cover, but can't get you the ID at the moment - game library's not loading.
high rated
MarkoH01: Not a wrong picture just a white box (just checked it again) ... I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.
Nah, if it hasn't loaded yet it probably won't.

Can you get me the ID?
HypersomniacLive: The Stories Untold Demo is also missing its cover, but can't get you the ID at the moment - game library's not loading.
I'll see if I can root it out myself if you don't find it first.

It'll probably be this evening before I get around to it anyway.
Post edited March 31, 2017 by adaliabooks
high rated
MarkoH01: Not a wrong picture just a white box (just checked it again) ... I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.
adaliabooks: Nah, if it hasn't loaded yet it probably won't.

Can you get me the ID?
Of course but where can I see the ID?
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] I'll see if I can root it out myself if you don't find it first.

Stories Untold Demo ID: 1496064967

MarkoH01: Of course but where can I see the ID?
The easiest and quickest way is probably to export the sort order of your game library to a text file, then find the game in question; the ID is listed right before that game title.
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] I'll see if I can root it out myself if you don't find it first.

HypersomniacLive: Stories Untold Demo ID: 1496064967

MarkoH01: Of course but where can I see the ID?
HypersomniacLive: The easiest and quickest way is probably to export the sort order of your game library to a text file, then find the game in question; the ID is listed right before that game title.
O.K. - then the ID is 1325604411
high rated
Besides Thimbleweed Park, Planescape Torment EE also has no cover yet - ID: 1132393016
Are there already news regarding the missing legacy boxarts?