It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you mister Crow and +1.

I wonder if it is really safe to only check twice a day as the promo mentions surprises: "We also have a few fun surprises in store to keep things fresh and worth the regular trip back to the summer sale!"

I wonder what the surprises will be, lets hope they are not 15 minutes flash sales.

I wonder what the surprises will be, lets hope they are not 15 minutes flash sales.
Post edited June 03, 2015 by justanoldgamer
justanoldgamer: Thank you mister Crow and +1.

I wonder if it is really safe to only check twice a day as the promo mentions surprises: "We also have a few fun surprises in store to keep things fresh and worth the regular trip back to the summer sale!"
If anything pops up suddenly, I'll add it to the original post for additional visibility.

Hello justanoldgamer!
Hello justanoldgamer!
Hello justanoldgamer!

:D

Grargar: Hello justanoldgamer!
Hello justanoldgamer!
Hello justanoldgamer!

:D
The stupid forum made It look like it was eating my posts.
Post edited June 03, 2015 by justanoldgamer
I guess there is no crits this time, because it's Summer Sale and not Imsomnia Sale ?
Good old times, good old tracker tradition +1
justanoldgamer: The stupid forum made It look like it was eating my posts.
The forum response time is very laggy at the moment. I'm also getting some threads marking as updated but which don't show the updates until later. All part of the magic that comes with any big sale at GOG.
IAmSinistar: All part of the magic that comes with GOG.
Fixed it for you. :P
Grargar: Fixed it for you. :P
I cannot argue with the wisdom of Fact Cat. :)
IAmSinistar: I cannot argue with the wisdom of Fact Cat. :)
I like this. I like this a lot.
IAmSinistar: I cannot argue with the wisdom of Fact Cat. :)
Fact Cat? Is that the new update we get to look forward to? :p
This is great...I'm downloading Fahrenheit and thinking I need to have a serious chat with myself about standards when it comes to buying games.
Probably not the best sign when my own library makes me feel shame. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: This is great...I'm downloading Fahrenheit and thinking I need to have a serious chat with myself about standards when it comes to buying games.
Really? What are you going to download next? Hatoful Boyfriend?
CarrionCrow: This is great...I'm downloading Fahrenheit and thinking I need to have a serious chat with myself about standards when it comes to buying games.
Are you sure you wouldn't rather have that chat... with your coffee? ;)

On another feeling shame note - I keep looking at the main page thinking "GoG, your countdown timer is borked! Half the time it reads ~20 hours, half the time ~8 - 9 hours..."

Yeah, there are two timers. One for the bundles, one for the games... ;) That took too long for me to figure out.

*edit LOL I'm an idiot - you said Fahrenheit, my mind went to Deadly Premonition. My coffee joke that I thought was so clever is wasted! ;)
Post edited June 03, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
Grargar: Really? What are you going to download next? Hatoful Boyfriend?
Already did that. That was just as bad. Might've been a full spirit breaker if I hadn't pushed through and gone on to download better things immediately after.
Ixamyakxim: Are you sure you wouldn't rather have that chat... with your coffee? ;)

On another feeling shame note - I keep looking at the main page thinking "GoG, your countdown timer is borked! Half the time it reads ~20 hours, half the time ~8 - 9 hours..."

Yeah, there are two timers. One for the bundles, one for the games... ;) That took too long for me to figure out.

*edit LOL I'm an idiot - you said Fahrenheit, my mind went to Deadly Premonition. My coffee joke that I thought was so clever is wasted! ;)
Nah, you're not an idiot. If anything, that's a save. I really like Deadly Premonition, so I'd rather think about that than the alternative. =)
Post edited June 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow