It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
InkPanther: Er... what does "The Big Fall Sale ends in 5 hours" from GOG twitter mean? No more flash offers?
As it seems, yes. If you notice, there are no upcoming flash sales on the main page.
InkPanther: Er... what does "The Big Fall Sale ends in 5 hours" from GOG twitter mean? No more flash offers?
Grargar: As it seems, yes. If you notice, there are no upcoming flash sales on the main page.
Some people may be disappointed by such an abrupt end of flash sales.
Grargar: As it seems, yes. If you notice, there are no upcoming flash sales on the main page.
Main page: ENDS NOV 25 ;) So there should be another two days. I would have expected one more normal day (new bundles + more of the same flash deals) and one day of "All bundles + a selection of the flash deals".
InkPanther: Some people may be disappointed by such an abrupt end of flash sales.
Some people have already been disappointed by the flash sales themselves. :P
As for the abrupt part, GOG sent an e-mail 2 days ago that said that flash sales would end today and that all the 22 bundles would reappear today for 2 more days.
real.geizterfahr: Main page: ENDS NOV 25 ;) So there should be another two days. I would have expected one more normal day (new bundles + more of the same flash deals) and one day of "All bundles + a selection of the flash deals".
As I said above, an e-mail from GOG said that the flash sales would end today, with all the 22 bundles replacing them. The 50% discount games should also remain till 25 November.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: As for the abrupt part, GOG sent an e-mail 2 days ago that said that flash sales would end today and the all the 22 bundles would reappear today for 2 more days.
Note to myself: Read GOG's mails :/
Grargar: As for the abrupt part, GOG sent an e-mail 2 days ago that said that flash sales would end today and that all the 22 bundles would reappear today for 2 more days.
I disabled emails from GOG. I visit the site and forums so often that these emails are old news for me. Well... most of the time. ;F
Grargar: As for the abrupt part, GOG sent an e-mail 2 days ago that said that flash sales would end today and that all the 22 bundles would reappear today for 2 more days.
InkPanther: I disabled emails from GOG. I visit the site and forums so often that these emails are old news for me. Well... most of the time. ;F
same here.... checking gog is faster then checking my mailbox ....
i have a few online games accounts (browsergames) and i leave email notify on, its always handy to get info by email.
InkPanther: Some people may be disappointed by such an abrupt end of flash sales.
F*ck! I wanted to buy some keys of Redshirt on flash sales price :(
i read something in the mail about 2.00 PM getting some large discounts for d&d collection?
in the bundle final....

its 2.05 pM now , I dont see anything yet :D
or does it need to add 1 hour ? then it be at 3PM?

if so, then i need to get some food first :D
Post edited November 23, 2014 by gamesfreak64
gamesfreak64: i read something in the mail about 2.00 PM getting some large discounts for d&d collection?
in the bundle final....

its 2.05 pM now , I dont see anything yet :D
or does it need to add 1 hour ? then it be at 3PM?

if so, then i need to get some food first :D
It will be at 3PM :-)
Another game promise promotion I won't get. GOG used to be my fav place. Man, have they changed. Signed up to BETA in plenty of time and never got game code. Even wrote to them nicely several times and got automated reply. Well, thanks for the good times when you started. Now it's all about the cash. Too bad.
So nothing new the rest of the sale? Booger.
No new bundles? Guess I will check to see if something a 50% off catches my attention
hippywitchy: Another game promise promotion I won't get. GOG used to be my fav place. Man, have they changed. Signed up to BETA in plenty of time and never got game code. Even wrote to them nicely several times and got automated reply. Well, thanks for the good times when you started. Now it's all about the cash. Too bad.
What are you talking about?
hippywitchy: Another game promise promotion I won't get. GOG used to be my fav place. Man, have they changed. Signed up to BETA in plenty of time and never got game code. Even wrote to them nicely several times and got automated reply. Well, thanks for the good times when you started. Now it's all about the cash. Too bad.
lufu: What are you talking about?
i dont know for sure, but maybe just maybe he's refering to that aliens vs predator thing?
there was something about it...
also something about online gaming using gog service... I dont know the ins and outs so you better search for more info on gog or google.

gandalfnho: No new bundles? Guess I will check to see if something a 50% off catches my attention
i dont know if you like 3d games, but theres loads of it....
so there might be somethin nice there for you.

For me, i have checked all, and i am playing 2d only
offocurse its only logical that the latest game additions like golden wake
wont be sold for alsmost nothing, i think that when these games have aged more, and newer games have arrived, they will be at sale at very low prices.
For now it only seems logical that the latest games wont be offerd at extreme low prices.
But i have time... so i just wait a few months, maybe then they are offerd at half the price.

Golden wake is like i said before a nice game but 11.89 is abit too much, 6 bucks = a good price, i just wait till its older and is priced at 6or 6.99 euro.
There more newer games that were 33% only which is a bit to low sale, 50% would be better.
It seems i have most of the old 2d games , i am missing just a few , most of these are the latest ones :D
I have baldurs 1 and 2 both original and the enhanced (also have the original still on cd(twice)
Post edited November 23, 2014 by gamesfreak64