It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
skeletonbow: This is definitely one of the best games I've ever played, hard to believe they gave it away for free! I guess they were hoping people like me would say good things about the game to encourage others to buy it.
I'm sure it's done to promote the series considering that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is (still) in development.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
Alright since I know there'll be no more flash deals I went ahead and bought:

- Privateer 2: The Darkening
- Downfall
- Descent: Freespace Battle Pack
- Postal: Classic and Uncut
- Shadowgrounds Survivor
- Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition
- Blackwell Bundle
- Pandemonium!
- Pandemonium 2
- Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
- 1nsane
- Messiah
- Darwinia
- Multiwinia

Thanks for violating my wallet GOG.com, always a pleasure. :P
lufu: To be honest I don't check the GOG website that often, so I'm glad that they send out a newsletter. I don't use Facebook, so I hope that they don't post any info there that's not included in the newsletter.

That said I would welcome it if they put the newsletter on the website too, so that it reaches people who check the website and only that regularly.
I believe there have been instances of Facebook-only giveaways and contests. I'm not sure if those were ever mentioned in the newsletters. That said, I'd gladly welcome having the newsletters available to view on GOG.com in the instances when they contain information that wasn't already available as a News or Release post. At the very least, a stickied response from GOG in the related forum thread would be nice. :)
Unfortunately some companies may never have read the terms of use of Facebook & Co. and seem to think everybody must have signed up there for a "free" account.
Fortunately I came through this sale without too many purchases. I owned almost everything I wanted.

Unfortunately I came through this sale without enough purchases. I have several games on my wishlist that are not on sale. Let's see what happena during the year end sale.
Mount and Blade, plus The Witcher 2, plus a couple more games from the flash sales.
I'm tottaly happy with the Fall sale! I'll be occupied until Christmas.... That's when the next sales start, right?
priamus90: Mount and Blade, plus The Witcher 2, plus a couple more games from the flash sales.
I'm tottaly happy with the Fall sale! I'll be occupied until Christmas.... That's when the next sales start, right?
That is correct. Christmas is the next big sale.
eiii: The screenshots of the Wadjet Eye games kinda look like MCGA or standard VGA at best. Is that part of the "retro" .... or can you run these games on higher resolutions? Some descriptions mention wide screen support, but it's not very clear. Do the games look better at higher resolutions or are they still that pixelated?
I'm currently playing A Golden Wake and it works just fine on widescreen for me, just like previous Wadjet Eye games. The games are pixelated, you can set it to only run in its max resolution but then you get black borders or you can play in window mode. There are Anti-Aliasing options but I think it makes things look blurry and text is harder to read.
Last chance (~30h) for me to get two games inside two bundles I'm intrested in and would like to purchase the two bundles as a gift, take out the two games I like to have and hold the others for swapping/sharing. That's my plan. I made a search in the forum aswell as I've read the FAQ, but still have questions regarding the Gift certificates itself and their validity. Don't want to badger the Support with that, I'm pretty sure experience-user(s) here can answear my newbie questions. Here we go:
Do I receive one Gift certificate for each bundle or one cert for every single game included?
Is the certificate validity endless?
Is my 'plan' practical?
Thank you in advance!
godtrams: Last chance (~30h) for me to get two games inside two bundles I'm intrested in and would like to purchase the two bundles as a gift, take out the two games I like to have and hold the others for swapping/sharing. That's my plan. I made a search in the forum aswell as I've read the FAQ, but still have questions regarding the Gift certificates itself and their validity. Don't want to badger the Support with that, I'm pretty sure experience-user(s) here can answear my newbie questions. Here we go:
Do I receive one Gift certificate for each bundle or one cert for every single game included?
Is the certificate validity endless?
Is my 'plan' practical?
Thank you in advance!
Typically you can redeem each item in a gift purchase separately so multiple users can redeem unclaimed portions. Codes are valid indefinitely. Seems you have a solid plan.
undeadcow: Typically you can redeem each item in a gift purchase separately so multiple users can redeem unclaimed portions. Codes are valid indefinitely. Seems you have a solid plan.
I have 30h time left, not 3 min as you needed for your answear ;) Thank you very much, highly appreciated and positive rated. You said 'typically', maybe someone here has already buyed an actual bundle as a gift and can confirm the 'couple' codes? Btw., great forum, I must say.
Phil84: ...since I know there'll be no more flash deals...
at least until christmas starts in 3-4 weeks ;)
Phil84: ...since I know there'll be no more flash deals...
mobutu: at least until christmas starts in 3-4 weeks ;)
heh
eiii: The screenshots of the Wadjet Eye games kinda look like MCGA or standard VGA at best. Is that part of the "retro" .... or can you run these games on higher resolutions? Some descriptions mention wide screen support, but it's not very clear. Do the games look better at higher resolutions or are they still that pixelated?
On higher resolutions they're even MORE pixelated! :P
I need one more stamp.
Until 25th, does that mean inclusive or exclusive?