It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Checksum error on chunk 121, please contact support!"

I didn't do it, really! Just trying to download Fallout Tactics a few times and this pops up each time. Everything else has downloaded. Yes, I get an error message if I try to install the game. Fallout and Fallout 2 run perfectly (as do more modern games like Remember Me and Left 4 Dead 2). I'm using XP on the aged laptop here and, yeah it's got the final Service Pack and all that jazz.

Help. No rush, but Help. (*blub*)
This question / problem has been solved by almabrdsimage
GeeLW: "Checksum error on chunk 121, please contact support!"

I didn't do it, really! Just trying to download Fallout Tactics a few times and this pops up each time. Everything else has downloaded. Yes, I get an error message if I try to install the game. Fallout and Fallout 2 run perfectly (as do more modern games like Remember Me and Left 4 Dead 2). I'm using XP on the aged laptop here and, yeah it's got the final Service Pack and all that jazz.

This is the place to talk about bugs found in the downloader:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_the_beta_release_of_the_new_gogcom_downloader
And you can send a message to a employee here:
http://www.gog.com/support/contact
GeeLW: "Checksum error on chunk 121, please contact support!"

Are you using the GOG downloader? If not, clear your browser cache, and perform a hard refresh of the GOG page (CTRL+F5).
Hmmm. To CLARIFY: The downloader (and YES, I'm using the gog downloader!) WORKS FINE for every other game but THIS one, so I don't think it's the downloader at all. Anyway, problem solved (more or less) as a friend gave me his copy of FT and I can get that running fine.
GeeLW: Hmmm. To CLARIFY: The downloader (and YES, I'm using the gog downloader!) WORKS FINE for every other game but THIS one, so I don't think it's the downloader at all. Anyway, problem solved (more or less) as a friend gave me his copy of FT and I can get that running fine.
If the downloader gives you a hard time, just disable it and download the files manually from your game card.
There's no need to use it.
Pab-lum SOLVED. I was in the middle of doing some other stuff last week and happened to pop around here to look at some sale stuff and decided to retry the download one more time. This time, it worked and only took about 30 seconds because the thing saved the spot where it kept failing and just resumed as if nothing was wrong. Tra-la-laaa... *DING!*

Ended up installing the disc version on some of my other PC's here, so now I've got Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics on three of four hard drives. Whee.

Ah well. I actually prefer using the downloader as to uninstalling it anyway, as it saves me time when I'm out and about. Unlike 99% of you, I don't have broadband at home, so I need to head out to use wi-fi elsewhere. That's why my physical collection of games isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I love gog.com, but it, and any other digital-only services I use are pretty much my backup plan and/or mostly inexpensive shops or libraries for stuff I want to give a try that I haven't yet.