It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fr33styler: publisher and such forced an impossible dead line
Yeah, right. Who can ever manage to make a decent game in five years?! </sarcasm>

And yes, I do understand that not everyone in BioWare had influence to change the course of development. It were mostly management team that messed up, and low rank workers just did their job as well as they could. But that's exactly the point of OP asking who exactly was hired.
Fr33styler: The developers of mass effect andromeda don't need any hate because it's not their fault the publisher and such forced an impossible dead line on them
You defend Manveer Heir?!?

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1233879-mass-effect-andromeda
low rated
ernexus: I heard some rumors on various forums and comments that CDPR hired some of the ME: Andromeda former developers? Is it really true? Does anyone know more about it?

I really hope they didn't. We saw what they managed to deliver and totally ruined ME series.
I have all Mass effect games on many Platforms and i can say i played Mass Effect on Day one and i loved it, It was good.
But because people hated that game so hard, they closed the developing for that game, so thank you very much.

If CD Projekt will be supported by some ME andromeda people then i am fine with that because everyone know why ME andromeda failed, and it wasnt ther fault.

It was just unlucky that, that many people jumped off the project and they had very much problems with the time to create the game, they had a good idea about how the game have to be but it was all canceled and why ? i belive Star Citizen will be a great game, because they take the time to create the game and even when it take 10 or more years.

Fr33styler: The developers of mass effect andromeda don't need any hate because it's not their fault the publisher and such forced an impossible dead line on them
Yunipuma: You defend Manveer Heir?!?

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1233879-mass-effect-andromeda
Who care about Manveer Heir ? the Mass effect Andromeda team / BioWare are not all like him, he is just a Human and not the whole ME team.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by mastermind2k
mastermind2k: Who care about Manveer Heir ? the Mass effect Andromeda team / BioWare are not all like him, he is just a Human and not the whole ME team.
And yet they NEVER seriously stood up to him & his ideas about "discrimination". For me it's a sure sign they do not care. But I, a white male, DO care.
low rated
mastermind2k: Who care about Manveer Heir ? the Mass effect Andromeda team / BioWare are not all like him, he is just a Human and not the whole ME team.
Yunipuma: And yet they NEVER seriously stood up to him & his ideas about "discrimination". For me it's a sure sign they do not care. But I, a white male, DO care.
Ignore this guy, he just wants attention.
the best thing you can do is ignore this kind of people.
low rated
[deleted]
Post edited February 12, 2023 by lace_gardenia
low rated
Oh look, a pair of pretentious assholes arguing in favour of discrimination against straight white males... How much do you want to bet that they're from hyper-progressive western European countries with an exceptionally long history of imperialism, discrimination and genocide (much more than any other countries that fit that description...)? Oh wait, they actually do! Well, that surprised absolutely nobody...
Post edited December 18, 2019 by cLaude83
low rated
Uh... wow ok, anyway, the reason ME Andromeda wasn't on par with the rest of the series (i liked it btw) is that Bioware's management kept shuffling teams around, not to mention they had a prior vision for the game to be more like no man's sky, which failed.

All in all, i think Andromeda's team did a pretty good job, besides, you should be happy people find jobs in the industry, don't be an entitled douche OP.
Post edited December 18, 2019 by roi.yog
low rated
[deleted]
Yunipuma: But I, a white male, DO care.
lace_gardenia: A cishet* white male, one the internet, having an Important Opinion™? How uncommon.

(*pardon my assumption)
Madam, your wit is exellent as usual :)
Yunipuma: And yet they NEVER seriously stood up to him & his ideas about "discrimination". For me it's a sure sign they do not care. But I, a white male, DO care.
mastermind2k: Ignore this guy, he just wants attention.
the best thing you can do is ignore this kind of people.
Of course, gnädiger Herrscher! Jede andere Meinung als die der LGBTQ-Community ist böse und muss strafrechtlich verfolgt werden. :)
Post edited December 19, 2019 by Yunipuma
low rated
Oh my God, would someone just lock this abomination of a thread
low rated
[deleted]
high rated
roi.yog: Oh my God, would someone just lock this abomination of a thread
lace_gardenia: That would be nice.
... Said someone who was pouring fuel into this dumpster fire lol.
low rated
[deleted]
roi.yog: Oh my God, would someone just lock this abomination of a thread
Progressists & LGBTQ-supporters do not like to argue - because everyone simply must bow to your views?
Yeah, liberal democracy at it's best!