It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

having an issue with the gog downloader, its frozen downloading arma 2 combined arms at 3.45Gb, the downloader has crashed me once tonight also rocketing my memory usage up to 100%.

not sure whats causing the issue, my connection is obviously working because ive been playing various online things tonight, firewall has been checked, ive got the drive space for it, ive also rebooted ... and checked on my antivirus software, so im at a loss to explain whats wrong here.

Update;
although ive already done restarded the download and contacted support ... im now also getting "Checksum error on chunk 0, contact support" on the download attempts, its stopping at barely 100mb now.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by captain_soban
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
still no luck, the program is now constantly freezing at "checksum error on chunk **"
in addition to other prior mentioned troubleshooting attempts, ive also updated my .net framework to the latest version and tried running the downloader while i was at work, nothing has worked.
I am also having this problem albeit stuck at 5.45 GB. Using the Gog.com downloader, the download repeatedly shifts from paused to unpaused. If I try to run the arma 2 installer, it checks the validity of the files, reports it is incomplete and resumes the download. However I soon get a checksum chunk error
Down load the game without the GOG downloader. Just d/l each file separately. I have never used the GOG downloader and it all works for me.
Wailwulf: Down load the game without the GOG downloader. Just d/l each file separately. I have never used the GOG downloader and it all works for me.
Figured out one of the issues with the downloader, if you open too many channels for it, it cant handle what its looking for, does mean im going to be waiting better part of a day to get an error free copy of ArmA 2 ... because the one i directly downloaded is buggered, i cant run operation arrowhead - none of the shader fixes work.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by captain_soban
Please report all downloader related problems in this thread as well:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_the_beta_release_of_the_new_gogcom_downloader