The Book of Hints contains everything you need to fully enjoy and complete the game of Nox Archaist. Designed for both novice and experienced players, this digital download is packed with information. The download includes:
- Progressive hints to avoid spoilers
- Walkthrough for each quest
- Full game walkthrough
- Tips & tricks for both first-time and replay
- Details and locations of castles, towns, and more
- Complete list of books, scrolls, and quest items
- Location of trainers and other helpful NPCs
- Hidden treasures and secret passageways
- Behind-the-scenes trivia from the game creators
Complete Set of Maps
- Complete of spoiler-free maps (in the eBook)
- Complete set of full-color maps, using the Nox Archaist tile set
- Complete set of spoiler maps showing monsters, treasure chests, and secret doors
Jump start your game with the Book of Hints, and become a master of Nox Archaist!
About the author: Andrew Schultz is the author of several text adventures as well as maps and walkthroughs of hundreds of classic computer games including Ultima, Dragon Wars, Bard’s Tale, and many others. The game maps are by Nox Archaist master @rikkles.
Nox Archaist is Copyright © 2016-2021 6502 Workshop, LLC. The 6502 Workshop logo and Nox Archaist logo are trademarks of 6502 Workshop, LLC. All rights reserved. The following material is licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license: Mockingboard driver by Tom Porter; Mockingboard music by Eric Rangell; pulse width modulation code by Kris Kennaway; all artwork within the manual by the following artists: Jose Argibay, Nick Gazzarari, Bill Giggie, Robert Gomez, Tony Rowe, and Elyssa Torrence.