Lead Web Designer
GOG.com is seeking a talented and passionate person for a Lead position in our Design Team, where you will manage and coordinate the work of the Web Designers and help us keep the sky-high standards for design and user experience across all components of the GOG.com platform. You will get the chance to work on new amazing projects (both big and small), platform features and applications dedicated to delivering the best games to the global community.
- Work on, participate in and coordinate every stage of a project - from base concept to polished final product, experienced by millions of users every month.
- Lead, mentor and coordinate the work of a small Web Design team.
- Oversee creation of UI concepts, user flows, and wireframes needed to communicate the details and direction of designs in their early stages.
- Collaborate with front-end and development leads to plan ahead, create project roadmaps and split tasks between team members.
- Use your knowledge and experience to fine-tune and add the extra spice to the multiple concurrent projects.
- Balance your time between leadership duties and contributing through designing.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in creating visually appealing web sites, desktop and mobile applications or other interfaces focused on delivering the best user experience. An impressive portfolio is a must.
- Experience as a team leader, allowing you to sensibly divide the work, keep the team motivated at all times and communicate your feedback clearly.
- Strong understanding of UI and usability principles.
- Ease in taking over, finishing and iterating / improving on launched projects while keeping the original vision and goals intact.
- Desire to strive for perfection in every detail possible and ability to share this approach with your team.
- Willingness to learn, grow and gather new experiences.
- Absolute passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
- Ability to easily and fluently communicate in English.
- Experience with agile web development and Scrum.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and any possible examples of your work below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."