Junior QA Engineer
GOG.com is calling out to all testing ninjas who want to enhance our extraordinary team as a Junior QA Engineer. Join us in creating a beautifully designed, well-tested, modern website using all the cutting-edge technologies. This position will give you the opportunity to develop GOG.com even further (yes, we want your awesome input!), as well as allow you to participate in a variety of brand new R&D projects.
- Writing scenarios and automated tests for high-performing and awesome GOG.com features.
- Maintaining and pushing forward our automated tests pipeline.
- Functional testing of hand-crafted developed software.
- Strong analytical skills contributing to your efficiency.
- Ability to prepare thorough testing scenarios.
- Ability to create clean, understandable testing documentation.
- A “Can do” attitude and open mindset.
- Willingness to learn: we develop our own testing framework and choose our own technologies, therefore we expect you to adapt and learn quickly, as well as be able to provide your own input.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Basic knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with test automation.
- Knowledge about acceptance testing.
- Experience with web applications (cross-browser testing, HTML, JS, HTTP).
- Ability to use version control systems, i.e. Git.
- Previous experience in QA.
- Knowledge about games (old and new), or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."