GOG.com is looking for a Front-end Developer to enhance our extraordinary team. Join us in creating a beautifully designed, modern website using all the cutting-edge technologies. This position will allow you to work on many aspects of the GOG.com platform, as well as a variety of internal applications.
- Creating new and maintaining existing components of GOG.com.
- Working closely with designers and back-end developers to iterate and fine tune projects.
- Writing high quality, maintainable code.
- Attention to detail necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Experience with responsive layouts.
- Understanding of browser differences and ability to create cross browser solutions.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and technologies.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with AngularJS and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of at least some of the buzzwords: OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."