Security Engineer / Pentester
GOG.com is looking for a Web Security Maniac, who will delve deeper into the area of security testing of our products and who will direct our architecture on to the right track by searching and proposing security enhancements. If security is your nickname and even the most complex problems cause a thrill of excitement, this is the right job for you!
- Adding even more security awareness into GOG.com’s web apps designs.
- Introducing tools for automating security audits.
- Working on new projects together with developers, from design to deployment to make sure our applications are designed with safety in mind.
- Writing and running manual / automated penetration tests.
- Performing code reviews focused solely on security.
- Staying abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
- Sharing your knowledge with other teams and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Basic knowledge in Web Applications Vulnerabilities & Web Applications Architecture.
- Proven experience in web development.
- Mastery in PHP7.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Good knowledge of Linux Debian OS.
- Experience in a similar role or experience in finding security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of Front-end security (jQuery/AngularJS frameworks) and desktop application security.
- Being familiar with at least some of the buzzwords: OWASP legacy, Intrusion Detection Systems, Varnish/Nginx.
- Experience with Symfony2 in a production environment.
- Understanding of Captcha / RBLs mechanisms, rate limiting and networking security (switching, routing, vlans).
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."