With the number of technical projects growing at GOG.com related to our website, GOG Galaxy and the recently announced GWENT game, we’re seeking a Producer who will act as a liaison between our various technical teams and make sure these projects are delivered on time.
- Synchronize the planning between teams, to assure good communication and effective task-flow.
- Prepare and oversee schedules, and maintain them on a daily basis.
- Organize and run meetings for planning and review purposes.
- Prepare estimations, prioritize tasks and set deadlines accordingly, and make sure they are met by the teams as planned.
- Identify and solve any problems or risks that arise.
- Help our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Producer, Scrum Master or Project Manager.
- Past experience with work in an Agile environment.
- Proven understanding of technical limitations and pipelines.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well developed organization and coordination skills.
- Experience using project management tools.
- A positive and constructive attitude.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Scrum, Kanban, Lean are something you’ve worked with before.
- An understanding of UI / UX and an artistic sense.
- Experience with web or game development.
- A passion for games and game services.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."