Kickstart your adventure in the world of videogames! Have you always dreamed of working in the gaming industry, but you’re not a programmer or developer? This may be your entry ticket. Are you good with numbers? Do you have good analytical skills? Do you like to work with other people and learn something new everyday? Are you at the same time a creative person that can bring fresh ideas to the table? Do you love video games? If your answer to all of the above (or almost all) is “YES” then you should submit your application. Like, right now :)
- Helping manage the GOG.com main page and setting up promotions with the use of our CMS
- Helping with the creation of our newsletters and the localisation processes for various areas of GOG.com’s operations.
- Preparing reports based on both the Marketing & PR teams’ needs.
- Supporting the marketing department in many different areas, wherever needed, so you’ll get to know every aspect of marketing work in an e-commerce company.
- Passion for games and good knowledge about the titles available on GOG.com and most importantly - GOG.com itself.
- Good work organization and the urge to learn new things on a daily basis.
- Great English communication skills - both written and spoken. The GOG.com team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as an open mind oozing with creativity.
- A proactive approach with a focus on bringing new ideas. The PR, Marketing, Product and Bizdev departments work very close together and initiative is always more than welcome.
What we offer:
- Paid, 3-month internship with the possibility of extending it to an open-ended cooperation (part-time or full-time, depending on your availability).
- A unique opportunity to kickstart your career in the games industry.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."