Digital Marketing Director
You live, breath, dream digital? Your favourites words include funnel, conversion, optimization, analytics and segmentation? You’re not afraid of big ideas, and you’re ready to take GOG.com to a whole new level? Our Global Marketing, PR & Community department is looking for an experienced and ambitious Digital Marketing Director who will take the lead and form a Digital Marketing team almost from scratch. Our ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and proven experience with various digital channels, user acquisition, paid traffic and retargeting.
- Defining and implementing a digital marketing strategy for GOG.com in order to reach financial and user acquisition goals.
- Building up and managing a Digital Marketing team.
- Looking for new sources of traffic (both paid and organic) for GOG.com and overseeing performance of different digital channels.
- Working closely with the Release Operations and Global Communications teams in order to support key releases and promos on GOG.com via various marketing channels.
- Analyzing the conversion funnel and looking for additional growth opportunities.
- Optimizing conversion and retention.
- Strong understanding and proven experience (5+ years) with various digital channels, including direct marketing, socials, SEM, display advertising, etc.
- Experience in managing a team, preferably a multinational one.
- Strong analytical skills and an overall data driven approach.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Preferably, experience in digital entertainment, e-commerce.
- You being a gamer will be a BIG plus ;)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."