GOG.com is growing and expanding and therefore our legal environment becomes more complex. We expect our future in-house lawyer to become our brain and hands in terms of our legal operations, by dealing with cases related to e-commerce regulations, personal data protection, intellectual property and labour law on a daily basis.
- Drafting/amending new and existing agreements and contracts connected to GOG.com’s operations.
- Initiating changes of our procedures and processes, and ensuring they are in line with legal regulations.
- Coordinating data protection related projects within GOG.
- Supporting us in legal and administrative aspects of EU funded projects.
- Advisory in regards to users’ inquiries.
- Cooperating closely with the legal teams from other legal entities of the CD PROJEKT Group.
- At least 4 years of experience gained as a corporate in-house lawyer (e-commerce environment would be a plus) or a legal advisor in a law office.
- A law degree obtained at a Polish university.
- Practical knowledge of laws and regulations regarding: e-commerce, personal data protection, intellectual property and labour law.
- Problem solving skills: taking initiative and bringing solutions. We like to move things forward at GOG.com rather than get stuck on worrying.
- Accuracy and paying attention to details - please include our three core values in your cover letter.
- A friendly approach to communication, we’re all people here at GOG.com :)
- Ability to lead by example and inspire others to act and implement changes that are in the best interest of GOG.com.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- Good knowledge of EU regulations.
- Basic understanding of US laws and regulations.
What we offer:
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A gamer's paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."