Please Note: Translation to Italian is still underway, due to the large amount of text in Haruko's story.
In the spirit of Stealthfest event, Tunguska: Shadow Master takes one step up with the stealth gameplay with new exciting features for ghoul hunters who love to stay in the shadows! If you are a fan of Haruko, this DLC will answer a lot of your questions regarding her mysterious past.
The Shadow Master DLC will include:
- A new game mode called "Sticks and Stones", where you are not allowed to use any guns - only melee weapons ("sticks") and grenades ("stones").
- A new hitman quest where you will be given a target to silently eliminate for some blood money! This quest line is provided by Haruko after you give her the military documents.
- A complete recount of Haruko's life story, provided to the player as they go through the hitman quest.
- New melee weapon: Sledge Hammer, which has an enormous blunt damage that crushes through armor!
- New melee weapon: Combat Knife, which is not only the fastest melee weapon, but also allows you to perform a fast stealth kill against humans, and magnified damage against unaware ghouls.
- New thrown weapon: Smoke Grenade. It can be used to block enemy's sight so that you can get away from sticky situations!
- Another cool melee weapon that is a quest reward - let's find out!
- New ranged weapon: Ballistic Knife, which silently shoots a knife for a short range and can be paired with the Ballistic Shield.
- New crossbow bolt type: Explosive-Tip Bolt, which explodes upon impact.
- New armor: the "Death Shroud" Stealth Armor, which reduces visibility at night and also reduces player's footstep noise.
NOTE: To start the hitman quest, player must have completed all Haruko's base game quests and delivered the documents to her. And then ask her for an interview.