The XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack includes a collection of new game modes, maps, weapons, armors, Photobooth options, and more that honors the legacy of the XCOM series.
This content requires ownership of both the base game XCOM 2, and the XCOM 2: War of the Chosen expansion to play.
NEW GAMEPLAY MODES: Legacy Ops
- Command a squad of soldiers through a series of linked consecutive tactical missions:
Central’s Archives – Central Officer Bradford, and other key members of XCOM, recount the pivotal operations that led to the rise of the resistance between the events of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2:Resistance Archives
- Blast from the Past – After the fall of XCOM HQ, Central Officer Bradford begins his journey to build the resistance by returning to where it all began.
- It Came from the Sea – The broadcast of a fledgling radio DJ is reaching an audience he didn’t intend. It’s up to Central to save the DJ from an endless horde of hungry listeners.
- Avenger Assemble – Join Lily Shen as she works to retrofit the Avenger into a new home for the growing forces of a reinvigorated XCOM.
- The Lazarus Project – ADVENT is kidnapping key members of the resistance, and it’s up to Central to rescue some of XCOM's most renowned operatives.
- Engage enemy forces in series of tactical missions increasing in difficulty.
– Create and play your own custom XCOM tactical missions using the included editor that allows you to modify various settings (map, squad loadouts, objective, enemies, and more.)
Engage in battle across 28 new maps remastered from XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM: Enemy Within. These new maps will be featured in Central’s Archives.
NEW WEAPONS AND ARMOR:
Equip your soldiers with reimagined versions of the conventional, laser, and plasma weapons, as well as Kevlar, Carapace, and Titan armor from XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Complete Central’s Archives to unlock these new additions for use in the main single player campaign.
NEW CUSTOMIZATION AND PHOTOBOOTH OPTIONS:
Customize your soldiers with new attitudes and helmets. Create new images in the Photobooth with additional backgrounds, colors, and character poses.
NEW SOUNDTRACK OPTIONS:
With the new Soundtrack Selector you can choose to play the XCOM 2: War of the Chosen campaign with the existing score, the score from XCOM: Enemy Unknown, or an all-new soundtrack inspired by the music from the original X-COM: UFO Defense.
OFFLINE CHALLENGE MODE:
Play through all 100+ War of the Chosen challenges as often as you want.
©2018 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2K, Firaxis Games, XCOM, XCOM 2, and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.