The world may be going to hell, but Riley's worries extend beyond that.
3 months ago Riley's Sister applied for a job with the Osiris Initiative, the world leader in medical technology. Despite initially having a way to contact her, daily communications have ceased. Something isn't right.
Attempting to locate her sister by using connections at her job, Riley is fired for gross misconduct with no answers.
Applying to be a test subject with the Osiris Initiative, Riley hopes to gain information on the illusive organisation and ultimately find her sister.
That is... if the experiment is as safe as they said.
Combining two beloved genres, first person horror with third person adventure, We Are Not Alone creates a new sense of suspense with its unique camera mechanic.
Looking through the camera allows safe exploration, as the creature can not meet your gaze.
Placing the camera down though, is essential to solving puzzles with both hands, yet it will leave you vulnerable.
- Explore the vast complex, unlock the secrets of the experiment and ultimately attempt to escape with your life.
- Solve puzzles using items found throughout your isolation.
- Encounter a long lost piece of civilisation... that may not be so civil.
- Use the camera to explore in first person and place it down to solve puzzles in third person.
- Multiple endings based on player choices