"This Bum-bo game! it about time Bum-bo got coin stoled by ugly thing... can you help Bum-bo bash?"
- Bum-bo the Brave.
When Bum-bo's only coin is stolen by a mysterious entity and pulled down into the sewer, Bum-bo finds himself facing droves of deranged enemies, lost children, his fears, and eventually the beast that stole his beloved coin.
The Legend of Bum-bo is a puzzle-based "deckbuilding roguelike" from Edmund McMillen (The Binding of Isaac, Super Meat Boy, The End Is Nigh), where players collect hoards of items that can be modified, upgraded and combined with others in many interesting ways. Play as one of many Bum-bo, each with its own unique abilities, as they smash, bash and splash their way through a variety of cardboard monstrosities, giant bosses and dark personal urges...
...oh, and it's also the prequel to The Binding of Isaac!
- 100+ unique items that can be modified and upgraded
- 80+ unique trinkets that give neato passive abilities
- 4+ playable characters, each with their own unique abilities
- 10 ugly-yet-cute bosses
- 30 enemies
- Amazing music by Ridiculon!
- Loads of unlockables!
- Animated cutscenes that will make you feel bad!
© 2022 Nicalis, Inc.