Cast out of the Vampire’s Tower for his crimes, the Vampire is ready to begin his bloody reign over the land of Talisman. Only one thing can help him achieve his goals… the Crown of Command!
Purchase this character pack to add the Vampire to your character collection. He is then available to choose in all game modes.
- Strength - 3
- Craft - 4
- Fate - 4
- Lives - 4
- Alignment - Evil
- Starting Space - Graveyard
Whilst in Bat form
- When you attack another character, you may choose to make the attack psychic combat. You may not do this when you are attacked by another character.
- Whenever you defeat a character in battle or psychic combat, if you choose to take one of their lives, add it to your own.
- During your turn, you may drain the life-force from any of your Followers. Discard the chosen Followers and gain 1 life for each.
- At the start of your turn, you may transform into a Bat until the start of your next turn, to do so costs you 1 life.
- During battle and psychic combat, you may exhaust your opponent, reducing their attack score by 2.
- You may either: Roll two dice for your movement, choosing one of the results to use for your move or adding them together to determine how far you can move. Or cross the Storm River as if you were using a Raft.
Talisman © Games Workshop Limited 1983, 1985, 1994, 2007. Talisman: Digital Edition © Games Workshop Limited 2015. Games Workshop, Talisman, Talisman: Digital Edition, the foregoing marks’ respective logos and all associated marks, logos, characters, products and illustrations from the Talisman game are either ®, TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited 1983–2015, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. This edition published under license to Nomad Games Ltd. Nomad Games is the registered trademark Nomad Games Limited. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.