“Syberia: The World Before is something to be excited for if you are a returning fan to the series or someone who is looking for something to fill that classic adventure-game-sized hole in your heart."
– IGN US
"It seems to be a wonderful legacy of Benoit Sokal, the sum of all his art"
"An art direction of substance for a promising adventure"
Dana Roze is a 17-year-old girl, who is beginning a brilliant career as a pianist. However, shadows begin to appear over her future as the fascist threat of the Brown Shadow hangs over Europe, at the dawn of the Second World War.
Kate Walker survives as best she can in the salt mine where she has been imprisoned, when a tragic event propels her into a new adventure in search of her identity.
- Set off on an adventure across continents and through time. Play as both Kate Walker and Dana Roze as you get to the bottom of mysteries that have remained buried for too long.
- Explore the fantastic and poetic world of Benoît Sokal, with its breathtaking sceneries and iconic characters.
- Solve complicated puzzles and riddles in keeping with the tradition of the saga.
- Discover a rich and captivating story with unprecedented stakes and gripping dialogue.
- Allow yourself to be transported by the symphonic soundtrack composed by Inon Zur (Syberia 3, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia).
©2022 Microids SA. All rights reserved. Developed by Microids Studio Paris and Koalabs. Author and Artistic Director : Benoit Sokal. Published by Microids SA. All rights reserved