Stories: The Path of Destinies is an action-RPG set in a vibrant fairytale universe filled with floating islands, majestic airships, and colorful magic. Reynardo, ex-pirate and unintentional hero, suddenly becomes the last line of the defense against the mad Emperor and his countless ravens. Can he come up with a plan that won’t blow up in his face, for a change?
In Stories, each choice you make takes Reynardo into a unique narrative. From tongue-in-cheek takes on heroic adventures to dark, Lovecraftian scenes, Stories’ repertoire is as diverse as it is action-packed. But Reynardo’s fateful decisions won’t always come easy: Sometimes retrieving a weapon lost at the beginning of time means sacrificing the life of an old friend. But with so many choices to make, so many potential dire destinies, wouldn't it be great to be able to come back in time, learn from your mistakes and find the one true path?
- Unique choice-based narrative in which players explore many different storylines to find the path to victory
- Fluid and fast-paced combat blending acrobatic swordplay, grab attacks, special abilities, and more
- Charming hand-drawn illustrations and a colorful storybook aesthetic
- A deep skill tree where players can unlock powerful new abilities such as the Hookshot or even Time Mastery
- An arsenal of magic-infused swords that can be crafted and upgraded
- An original soundtrack that changes dynamically with every choice
Stories is developed by Spearhead Games. Published by Spearhead Games. All marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
You have opened the book for the first time.
Close your eye
Put 25 Predators to sleep. The eternal kind.
Find your first gem.
Curiosity never killed anyone right? Open your first secondary path.
Show me your moves
Achieve a 30 hit combo.
You know nothing Arctic Fox!
Get hooked by spending your first skill point.
Craft a magical sword (Firestorm, Winterthorne or Void Blade)
Spin to win
Roundabouts are fun, but not too much.
I'm no rookie!
Remember your old talents by spending 15 skill points.