World War III has come and gone and, as one of the few survivors, you opted to hide out in your fancy-ass penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel while things settled down. Life was good until you noticed your supplies were running out. When you headed downstairs, you discovered that mutants had filled the building, and the only way to fight them off was to craft weapons while you solve puzzles to get out.
Making your way through SKYHILL
is dangerous. Everything is out to kill you and your stamina is weak. It’s clear that your character did not spend those three months in blissful relaxation working out. But there is no time to waste any more…
- Turn-based RPG gameplay in an uncommon setting
- Randomly generated map for each new session
- Stylish, gritty and fresh art design
- Level up, craft weapons and search for useful things and food to survive
- Face an army of bizarre creatures and enemies on your way down
- Innovative risk vs. reward combat system
© 2015 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and The Mandragora team.
Daedalic and the Daedalic-Logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH.
All rights reserved.