A vessel floating down a river contains an orphaned baby boy. He is found and adopted. As he grows, he learns of his true identity and destiny of greatness. Thus is the premise of two of the greatest stories of our time, but that is where the similarities end. Now we’re not saying that “Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn” is better than the Good Book; that would be blasphemy. But please consider the following questions:
● Does the Bible feature BASKETBALL LEGEND SHAQUILLE O’NEAL AS AN ASS-KICKING WU XING MASTER?
● Can the Holy Writ boast A DOPE NEW RAP FEATURING THE BIG ARISTOTLE HIMSELF?
● Does the Book of Books provide the EXCITEMENT AND HILARITY OF BATTLING BOSSES WHO ARE PARODIES OF FAMOUS DOUCHEBAGS?
● Do any of the conflicts depicted in the The Sacred Testimony qualify as EPIC BOSS BATTLES THAT YOU WON’T BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY PUT INTO A GAME?
“Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn” DOES contain all of those thrilling features and many more! So buy it. It’s pretty cheap.
- Fight your way through the mean streets of China, a South American compound, LA, Fiji, and the Inferno itself.
- Voiced by the real deal, Shaquille O’Neal.
- Fight powerful, outlandish celebrities in boss battles that will make your eyes water.
- Master devastating combos, earth-shattering power moves, and a variety of weapons to conquer the evil hordes.
- Revel in an exclusive new rap track from Shaq Daddy himself.
- Transform into the legendary Big Diesel and Shaqtus to swiftly dispatch your enemies en masse.
© 2018 Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn. Developed by Big Deez Productions and published by Mad Dog Games, LLC. Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn is a registered trademark of Big Deez Productions. All rights reserved.