Discover the truth about Quern’s past, unfold the mysteries of its present, and be the explorer who shapes its future. Quern introduces reusable puzzle mechanics to the classic genre, making the player think about
the game as a whole, and not just as a series of individual challenges.
You try to clear your vision and get on your feet after your arrival. You hear the portal closing behind you as
you take a step forward. You are trapped, your way back is gone.
Quern - Undying Thoughts
is a first-person puzzle adventure game, inviting you on a journey to explore it
and solve its challenges. Put your mind to the test with the increasingly complex puzzles, and unravel the
mysteries of the island.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery of the island as you discover new places. Follow the hints of the
past as you delve deeper into the story to understand the importance of your presence.
- Quern is a first-person puzzle adventure game with captivating story, beautiful graphics and atmospheric soundtrack to set the mood.
- Quern uses First Person controls, so the player can freely explore and wander around the island.
- The key to success is to understand the operating principles of the island.
- The game introduces reusable puzzle mechanics to the classic genre. The player grows to get to the bottom of each challenge, as it is essential to progress and immerse in the game’s world.
- An in-game notebook helps the player to memorize hints and picture connections of the island.
Enter the Professor’s Crystal Lab
Friend or Foe?
Meet Gamana for the first time
...and don’t forget to water the plants!
Revive the plants in the Gardens
Survive the boat ride
White is the New Orange
Create a purified energy crystal