The Royal Edition includes:
- A premium downloadable copy of the game which contains 2 in-game items to help an aspiring adventurer (a signet that allows you to bless your party several times a day, and a belt with bonus disease and fatigue resistance). Premium in-game items are not designed to break the game’s balance.
- Two additional portraits. Images of a fearless warrior from Cheliax and a skilful elf wizard will be included in the gallery of portraits available upon creating a character.
- A digital Art Book. 176 pages with sketches of characters, monsters, items and the game world, lovingly selected by our artists.
- Official soundtrack. Contains a complete set of in-game music, created by Inon Zur and our Owlcat Games composer.
- A digital module for board game adventures. This module has been created from scratch by game designer Chris Avellone assisted by Paizo experts to express gratitude to the entire pen'n'paper RPG community and the Pathfinder universe for providing support and being a source of inspiration for working on the game.
- A digital high-resolution map of the Stolen Lands. This detailed map can be used as a desktop wallpaper. It can also help you navigate the dangerous and mysterious territories of the Stolen Lands.
- A Red panda. This pet not only greets its owner, standing adorably on its hind legs, it will also increase your negative effect resistance.
A premium downloadable copy differs from a regular downloadable copy by having the items mentioned in the description above.
Based on our players' feedback and suggestions, this version of the game improves and builds upon the original. This edition includes:
- numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features,
- new abilities and ways to build your character, including a brand-new class,
- new items and weaponry,
- improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game,
- enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort,
- increased variety of random encounters on the global map,
- thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game's initial release.
With the help of over 18,000 Kickstarter backers, Narrative Designer Chris Avellone and composer Inon Zur, Owlcat Games is proud to bring you the first isometric computer RPG set in the beloved Pathfinder tabletop universe. Enjoy a classic RPG experience inspired by games like Baldur's Gate, Fallout 1 and 2 and Arcanum. Explore and conquer the Stolen Lands and make them your kingdom!
Explore the Stolen Lands, a region that has been contested territory for centuries. Hundreds of kingdoms have risen and fallen in these lands, and now it is time for you to make your mark—by building your own kingdom! To do so, you’ll need to survive the harsh wilderness and the threat of rival nations… as well as threats within your own court.
Customize your character with a wide range of classes and powers including specialized archetypes, powerful arcane and divine spells, choosing from a multitude of class abilities, skills, and feats. Pathfinder allows players to create heroes (or villains) that fit both their individual gameplay styles and their personalities.
Meet a diverse cast of companions and NPCs, including iconic characters from the Pathfinder setting itself. You’ll need to decide who to trust and who to watch carefully, as each companion has an agenda, alignment, and goals that may differ from yours. Your journey will become their journey, and you’ll help shape their lives both in the moment and well into the future.
Conquer new regions as claim them as your own, carving your kingdom from the wilderness. While classic dungeon crawling and exploration lie at the heart of this adventure, diplomacy, politics, and kingdom development are also part of the challenge. Choose your allies well, and keep them close while exploring ancient tombs and ruins — and while dealing with politics in your own court.
Your kingdom is a reflection of your character and your choices throughout the game. It is a living thing shaped by your alignment, your allies, and your ability to lead your people. Not only can your kingdom expand, opening up new territories and allowing you to build new towns and communities, but your capital city will physically change based on your decisions, your policies, and even whom you choose to ally with. As your kingdom grows, a number of factions and neighboring countries will come to you to seek favor—and to test your strength.
Explore - Conquer - Rule!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is an evolution of the 3.5 rules set of the world's oldest fantasy roleplaying game, designed by Paizo, Inc using the feedback of tens of thousands of gamers just like you. Whether you’re new to the Pathfinder® universe or you’re a seasoned veteran, Pathfinder: Kingmaker is the CRPG you’ve been waiting for.
Pathfinder and Kingmaker are trademarks and copyrights owned exclusively by Paizo Inc. and used under license. My.com and Owlcat Games Studio are trademarks or registered trademarks of My.com B.V. 2018 published by Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Deep Silver and its respective logos are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. This product is based on tools and technologies ©2018, My.com B.V., Owlcat Games Studio. Certain tools and technology also used in this product are © Unity Technologies, 2018, © 2006–2018 Audiokinetic Inc., © 2008-2018 Syrinscape Pty Ltd.