JOIN THE DISCORD
In a far-flung corner of the universe where humans are a disdained minority, you were entrusted with transporting the most dangerous being alive to an impregnable prison—and it escaped. Now you must lead a team of explorers, misfits, and bounty hunters on a galaxy-spanning mission of redemption to find the Archon and recapture it before it is too late.
Out There: Oceans of Time
is the sequel to Out There, the award-winning space exploration game blending roguelike, resource management and interactive fiction. An ambitious new vision for the Out There universe, Oceans of Time
will thrill fans of the previous game but you don't need to have played the original
to love this new edition: Oceans of Time is a standalone story in the Out There saga.
○ Explore a vast 3D universe that is different every time you play
○ Meet strange alien beings and learn to communicate, trade, and conduct diplomacy with them as you build a coalition of allies in your quest to find the Archon
○ Manage your crew and officers, recruiting new members from the alien races you encounter
○ Find and salvage new ships to commandeer for your missions
○ Lead your crew on daring expeditions to probe derelict spaceships, ancient cities, and desolate planets to learn their secrets
○ Upgrade and maintain your ship, managing scarce resources that can be replenished through trade or planetary exploration
○ Weave your way through a epic branching narrative with multiple endings told through interactive cel-shaded cutscenes written by FibreTigre and illustrated by renowned artist Benjamin Carre (Transformers: Age of Extinction
, Alone in the Dark
Out There: Oceans of Time is developed by Mi-Clos Studio
, the creators of Out There
and Sigma Theory
Copyright 2019 Mi-Clos Studio and Modern Wolf Limited. All Rights Reserved.