Master of Orion: Collector's Edition Upgrade requires the purchase of the base game which can be found here
The Collector’s Edition Upgrade includes:
- The classic Master of Orion 1, 2, and 3
- Beautifully detailed Digital Art Book
- Modernized orchestral soundtrack
- An additional race: the Terran KhanateThe Terran Khanate
Liberate the galaxy as the Terran Khanate, a twisted reflection of the noble Human race. The Khanate excel at rapidly producing larger fleets than most empires can muster -- crushing their enemies with the might of their armada. Teach the errant races the will of the Khan as you conquer the stars!
Go retro and experience the classic era of gaming once more. Convert your ships into pixel-themed variants to restore the 8-bit charm of the past. Conquer the stars, bit by bit!
Take a look behind the scenes of the game with the digital Master of Orion Art Book. High quality in-game images, stunning concept art, and new information on the races come together in this beautifully rendered release.
Soundtrack and Score
Tune in to the music of Master of Orion with the orchestral soundtrack. Dave Govett, composer for the original Master of Orion series, returns with this modernized album featured in the game and printable sheet music for the main themes. Hit play and conquer the stars!
Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars
The ascendant spacefaring 4X strategy game returns! A new chapter in the epic Master of Orion saga is poised to once again capture the imaginations of millions of gamers.
Diehard fans of the first games will be ecstatic to know that this revival is being built under the watchful eyes of members from the original development team, in conjunction with NGD Studios in Buenos Aires!
Discover Master of Orion as it was always meant to be: A fully orchestrated score, interstellar warfare and exploration against the backdrop of beautifully animated far flung galaxies. Confront hostile civilizations, negotiate with mysterious aliens, share knowledge with allies and uncover this newly imagined universe.
- All 10 original Master of Orion races, brought to life through compelling AI and award-winning voice acting talent.
- Over 75 researchable technological advancements
- Vast galaxies featuring up to a 100 different solar systems, each composed of myriad planets and stars
- Customizable ships with diverse styles for each race
- Multiple ways to win – including conquest, technological, diplomatic, and more
- Enthralling gameplay that will have you saying “just one more turn” again and again