D'arc is sixteen years old. He has trained extensively in the Elemental arts for the past decade, under the discerning eyes of the Mage Masters of Iginor. Confined to an existence of academics and magical mastery in their tower, the inquisitive Initiate often wonders what it would be like to explore the secluded outside world.
D'arc's moment of reckoning arrives and his Masters put him to the test. The young Initiate is tasked with retrieving three items, which will test his magical and mental strength to full capacity:
A lock of hair from a powerful Enchantress.
The unspoiled shell of Griffon's egg.
The three-pronged horn of the legendary Trinicorn.
Join D'arc on a perilous journey across the medieval-styled land of Iginor. Brave the perilous Bloodbark forest where the Redcap goblins stalk. Trek across a barren desert wasteland rife with lawless Bandits and fierce Burrowers. Navigate over a vast lake where evil masquerades as beauty. And ascend beyond the lofty mountain peaks where the mysterious and hostile Flyterians dwell, suspicious of all outsiders. It is time for D'arc to prove himself.
Three quests. One chance. Will D'arc succeed and take his place among his fellow Mages?
- A uniquely-crafted RPG/Adventure game.
- Gain new spells as your character improves. No stat grinding!
- Replay as one of four Mage classes (Water, Air, Fire, and Earth), each with unique spells, puzzles, and solutions.
- Beautifully detailed pixel-art character animations.
- Over 30 detailed character portraits.
- Over 9,000 voiced and lip-synced speech lines.
- A complete digital music soundtrack, brimming with magic and mystery.
- Battle against a horrid horde of monsters or avoid combat and focus on adventure.
- Multiple story paths, depending on your in-game choices.
- More than 50 magical gemstones to enhance your magical power.
Copyright © Himalaya Studios, Inc.
Back For More
Earn your second spells from the Sphere of Knowledge.
Earn your first spells from the Sphere of Knowledge.
Mercy Trumps Murder
Spare a tainted life.
You're No Marmon
Complete the first trial.