The Last Federation Collection contains the base game and two expansions: Betrayed Hope and The Lost Technologies.
From the creators of AI War: Fleet Command comes a grand strategy title with turn-based tactical combat, set in a deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. You are the last of a murdered race, determined to unify or destroy the 8 others.
As the last remaining Hydral, it is up to you to create a lasting federation of planets and usher in an era of peace and prosperity to the solar system. Bring spacefaring technology to underdeveloped societies, manipulate their economies, political systems, and diplomatic relations. Do whatever it takes to end strife in your solar system. Remember, when helping civilizations evolve, sometimes they evolve faster when a large multi-headed monster is glaring menacingly at them.
- “For fans of space-faring simulation games, it's more or less a must.” – 8/10 – Richard Nolan, Strategy Informer
- Turn-based tactical combat, with up to 5 factions competing at once.
- New-player-friendly ramp-up of complexity as you play, which you can disable if you're already a veteran.
- Difficulty levels split between the grand strategy and turn-based combat portions of the game, both ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Composer Pablo Vega's best soundtrack to date, featuring 54 minutes of music and the vocal finale "Lay Down Your Arms."