Includes King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame and the Dead Legions DLC
Critically praised by reviewers and gamers alike, King Arthur was received as one of the biggest surprises to emerge on the gaming scene in 2010. Now the Fantasy/Roleplaying RTS returns in a sequel set to push the boundaries of the genre even further.
Our story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale...
King Arthur II: Dead Legions
This is a tale of revival, resurrection and revenge; the chronicle of how the greatest adversary of King Arthur came into power – and the terrible price he had to pay.
Our journey begins in Eboracum, in one of the greatest cities built in the Roman provinces of Britannia. But that was a long time ago, and Eboracum slowly turned into a magnificent graveyard of marble palaces, populated by the living, breathing ghosts of a fallen empire. Until a young monarch in the south, a Briton called Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone and changed everything.
And now, after the catastrophe has struck in the south and the Once and Future King lies wounded, the time is right to make the former provinces great again. The fate of the Romans lies in the hands of a noble man called Septimus Sulla. Betrayed and full of anger, he embarks on his quest to restore the glory of Eboracum. Nothing will deter him: he will wage war against both the savages of the north and his fellow nobles; he will unearth the secrets of Hadrian’s Wall and he will even venture into the mists of the underworld to find to the fabled ghost legions of Rome.
- Dark fantasy setting. King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself.
- Intense boss fights, where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes.
- Lose yourself in a stunning story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests and other special events
- Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers and flying fantasy monsters
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells
- Your choices will unlock special content, spells and units with plenty of new and unique possibilities with every choice
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers
Your archers have been so efficient with their weapons that they earned you and your army a fearsome reputation all over the realm.
[Kill at least 300 enemies with archers in a single battle]