Carlos Calaca has kidnapped El Presidente's Daughter, and he plans to sacrifice her in order to merge the World of the Living with the World of the Dead.
Juan Aguacate, an agave farmer who stumbles upon a Legendary Luchador mask, must find the strength and courage to become the Hero he's always dreamed of being and put a stop to this.
is a Metroidvania-style action-platformer set in a magical world inspired by traditional Mexican culture and folklore. The game features melee combat, parallel dimensions and same-screen co-op. The original Guacamelee!
received wide critical acclaim and was a finalist for both IndieCade and the Independent Games Festival's Excellence in Visual Art award.
- Non-Stop Fighting Action. An extensive move list, advanced combo engine, and anti-gravity grabs
- Multi-dimensional Platforming. Instantly swap between the Worlds of Living and Dead to traverse impossible terrain
- Combat moves double as movement, uniting platforming and fighting in a way never seen before
- Diverse, detailed world containing lively towns, dark forests, flowery canals and fiery volcanoes
- Drop in/out 4-Player local co-operative play, featuring independent dimension swapping
- Multiple boss characters (each with unique back stories), wide range of foes, and elite-class enemies
- Spectacular player abilities: The Rooster Uppercut, Frog Slam, and “Intenso” turbo-combat mode
- Chickens. Lots and lots of chickens.
Also Included: Guacamelee! Gold Edition!
The original Guacamelee! Gold
experience is also included with this purchase! Guac Gold
was the first version of Guacamelee!
to be released on GOG, before we added the extra powers, levels, enemies, gameplay and graphics enhancements that defined Guac STCE
. Click here to find out more.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition © 2014 DrinkBox Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. Developed and Published by DrinkBox Studios Inc. DrinkBox, DrinkBox Studios, the DrinkBox Studios design, 'Guacamelee! STCE', 'Guacamelee!' and any and all associated design(s) are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of DrinkBox Studios Inc.