Following a bizarre cataclysmic event that cracked the moon in half, the Earth is struggling with the environmental fallout. Everything is already dead or dying... except you. Or so you think. Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive is a post-apocalyptic thriller from veteran developer Scriptwelder, creator of the popular horror series Deep Sleep and Don't Escape. Players must figure out a way to properly fortify their home against each night's new danger, as they learn the truth behind the apocalypse and search for a way to safety, if one exists.
Players will journey alongside David, a lone survivor after the end of the world, who finds himself having prophetic dreams... or nightmares. Each chapter of the game has multiple potential variations to encounter, from poisonous fog or spiders to a gang of murderous thugs or a deadly heat wave, and as a result, you'll need to adjust your strategy on different playthroughs. But you don't have forever. Certain actions advance the in-game clock, and you'll need to complete your preparations to (hopefully) stay alive before night falls.
Will you make it through all four days? Will your companions?
- A classic pixelart aesthetic and creepy atmosphere from a veteran of horror and thrillers.
- Logical puzzles and exploration to challenge players without frustrating them.
- Time mechanics; certain actions advance the clock in a race against time.
- A post-apocalyptic thriller, with an engaging storyline and cast.
- Moody and engrossing original musical score.
- Multiple variations for each chapter mean multiple playthroughs with new content.