Reworked version of the original game with a lot of new additions and improvements, free for all previous owners of "Caribbean!"
Includes the Free DLC "All Hands Ahoy!"
Blood & Gold: Caribbean!' is a blend of economic strategy and open-world RPG, set in the pirate era of XVII Century Caribbean. The game is based on the significantly improved Mount & Blade: Warband engine.
Free for all previous owners of 'Caribbean!', Blood & Gold brings community's most wanted features, such as an addition of the Native tribes, reworked locations and strategy map, playable female character, special missions and other numerous tweaks and improvements.
Decide your own role and create your own adventure in Blood & Gold!
Those who crave for battles in jungles, raids on rich cities and capturing enemy ships can choose the path of a pirate and a mercenary who will rise to the top, with the help of his own sword.
Those who aren't afraid of the words 'financial planning' may take pleasure in making great deals and expanding their enterprise by choosing the path of a merchant and businessman. Power and wealth can be achieved whichever path you choose.
Of course, if you're tired of fighting and boarding enemy ships, you can always invest your collected savings in good real estate. Or do it the other way around — sell all of your industry, acquire a fine brig and become a pirate.
- Conquer the Caribbean with your fleet, army and combat experience, as well as your talent of doing business and trading.
- Naval battles with controllable ships and boarding fights.
- Building and management of commercial property in towns.
- Special governor and underground missions: assassinations, arsons, seizure of property, protection of brothels and many more.
- With blackjack and hookers: take a break and try to make some money by playing cards.
Caribbean! © 2015, Snowbird Game Studios. All rights reserved. The Game is based on MOUNT & BLADE WARBAND Engine © 2005 – 2015, TaleWorlds Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved